12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

with all this craziness i just might clean off my white and red lows and call it a day....might even throw some green laces in them for the holiday!

going to be raining all weekend in the bay area. For the folks camping in the cold/rain, good luck.

Quick story. At 1am this morning, I drove 2hrs out of town to a neighboring city to try and get guaranteed tickets. Finishline was giving them out at 7, we were to line up at 6am. There was a turn out of 600 people for less than 200 shoes. The police formed a crappy line. Everybody started pushing and the cops let loose with the mace. It was a stampede and I felt like Simba. I hit the deck and nearly vomited. My face was on fire and my lips were numb. This one chick actually was vomiting. I get a footprint on my hat from getting my head stepped on. I cover up my face and jump back in line. Cops let off again and started macing. I try to run and fall off the curb and twist my ankle. They ended up closing down the event altogether and made everybody leave.

About 100 of us were smart enough to understand they just wanted to thin out the large crowd so we waited. Cops let us line up again. I was like #6. Got pushed back to about #45
mean.gif
. Long story short, I got my guaranteed ticket for a size 12. 

Absolute madness...
FayettNam ?

And to those asking was it worth it, of course not. However, y'all don't think this is what I had in mind, do y'all? I decided to make the 2hr drive because this place is normally densely populated. I buy a lot of shoes from here. I was expecting that at 7am on a Wednesday, most of the people were at work. I was expecting the high school students to be on their way to school and the college kids on Christmas vacation. Instead, everyone skipped everything and came to get the shoes. After driving 2 hours and the area HEAVILY patrolled with 8-10 police cars, I wasn't expecting any kind of tomfoolery. Rest assured this is the LAST time this crap happens. I'm too old to be apart of these foolish shenanigans...

Waiting in line is for youngsters. I'll leave that to the kids...
after a 2 hour drive I don't blame you for sticking it out lol

gonna get real out there

yep this is about to be the survival of the fittest out here. Im telling you someone needs to do the hunger games whistle noise in line while waiting over night. I can imagine seeing people disappear from there line as it gets shorter and shorter by the hour. :rofl:

Last edited:
yep this is about to be the survival of the fittest out here. Im telling you someone needs to do the hunger games whistle noise in line while waiting iover night. I can imagine seeing people disappear from there line as it gets shorter and shorter.
roll.gif
o lawd

And to those asking was it worth it, of course not. However, y'all don't think this is what I had in mind, do y'all? I decided to make the 2hr drive because this place is normally densely populated. I buy a lot of shoes from here. I was expecting that at 7am on a Wednesday, most of the people were at work. I was expecting the high school students to be on their way to school and the college kids on Christmas vacation. Instead, everyone skipped everything and came to get the shoes. After driving 2 hours and the area HEAVILY patrolled with 8-10 police cars, I wasn't expecting any kind of tomfoolery. Rest assured this is the LAST time this crap happens. I'm too old to be apart of these foolish shenanigans...

Waiting in line is for youngsters. I'll leave that to the kids...
I would've moved from the area where ppl where getting maced.

So Willowbrook NJ HoH finally picked up

Ticket plus first come first serve.

So ppl gotta line up, and then while your there, they will re-arrange the line based on your ticket number and sell. The raffle ='s them picking 1 ticket and thats the first one to buy and then they go up the ticket number chain for FCFS until sold out.

Winning number for 11's is 305075  and im 305911 so pretty much screwed

Winning number for the pack is 039890 and im 039789. They will count up and than start from the begining so I got at least 780 ppl in front of me who can buy plus god knows how many they gave away after I left. So yea def not winning

Terrible lol

So ppl gotta line up, and then while your there, they will re-arrange the line based on your ticket number and sell. The raffle ='s them picking 1 ticket and thats the first one to buy and then they go up the ticket number chain for FCFS until sold out.

Winning number for the pack is 039890 and im 039789. They will count up and than start from the begining so I got at least 780 ppl in front of me who can buy plus god knows how many they gave away after I left. So yea def not winning

Terrible lol
thats such a strange system i tell ya

Terrible lol
Never heard of anyone doing their raffle that way. interesting

Went yesterday to get a raffle ticket at footlocker and this kid had lots me 8 family members with him ahead of me. All 8 people (including mom and 3 sisters) put in raffle for size 12 which was my size. When I got to the front she asked me if I wanted to put in a raffle ticket i said no and walked out.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom