12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

congrats if u get ur calls today NT bros, im actually gonna be working and we cant use our phones, but ONCE i hear it ring im whippin it out no dambz given.

or at the very least run into a little corner and answer it lol

congrats if u get ur calls today NT bros, im actually gonna be working and we cant use our phones, but ONCE i hear it ring im whippin it out no dambz given.

or at the very least run into a little corner and answer it lol
pretty sure i picked up the call before it even fully displayed haha, phone been in my hands or eye sight all week 

Went yesterday to get a raffle ticket at footlocker and this kid had lots me 8 family members with him ahead of me. All 8 people (including mom and 3 sisters) put in raffle for size 12 which was my size. When I got to the front she asked me if I wanted to put in a raffle ticket i said no and walked out.  
mean.gif

What?!! You should have at least enter since you waited...

good luck fam im expecting plenty of ppl to hit there they should have pretty good allocation. Im guessing at least 4-5 per size since it is a flagship store. 
lets hope so. Walked in there yesterday and there was no line or anything. Had my buddy enter too

went to stoneridge mall in pleasanton and as expected a long line at champs for tickets. i swear, it looked like people brought extra family members to fill out tickets for them lol. i don't blame them though. 

I still remember back when the 11/12 CDP released during this time a few years ago. it was a zoo, once those doors flung open it was a mad rush to champs, footlocker, footaction. it was nuts 

man, hopefully the chaos, if there is any, isn't too bad.

lets hope so. Walked in there yesterday and there was no line or anything. Had my buddy enter too
cant remember which side they funneled the line too, i think it was the left, but i went during my lunch break and there was a little line nothing outrageous i would say about 6 ppl in front of me but 4 were women and the gs sizes are fcfs there. So that lessened the wait. I grabbed some panda from the third floor then went back to work.

Last edited:

So Willowbrook NJ HoH finally picked up

Ticket plus first come first serve.

So ppl gotta line up, and then while your there, they will re-arrange the line based on your ticket number and sell. The raffle ='s them picking 1 ticket and thats the first one to buy and then they go up the ticket number chain for FCFS until sold out.

Winning number for 11's is 305075  and im 305911 so pretty much screwed

Winning number for the pack is 039890 and im 039789. They will count up and than start from the begining so I got at least 780 ppl in front of me who can buy plus god knows how many they gave away after I left. So yea def not winning

Terrible lol
so wait...if they pick 305075, and your number is 305074...that means youre literally THE last person? if im getting that correctly. hahahaha wow imagine?

so wait...if they pick 305075, and your number is 305074...that means youre literally THE last person? if im getting that correctly. hahahaha wow imagine?
But essentially, it's it still kinda of FCFS as far as what size is available?

Since they did not separate into the sizes, you can still technically miss out on your size if the first 10 numbers are your size.

I entered yesterday and the lady said they wouldn't be making calls 'til Friday.  Now you got me sitting here staring at my phone, making sure I have adequate service lol 

Went yesterday to get a raffle ticket at footlocker and this kid had lots me 8 family members with him ahead of me. All 8 people (including mom and 3 sisters) put in raffle for size 12 which was my size. When I got to the front she asked me if I wanted to put in a raffle ticket i said no and walked out.  :smh:  

Some of you post some head scratchers :smh:

So you wasted your time and didn't at least want to take a shot?

But essentially, it's it still kinda of FCFS as far as what size is available?

Since they did not separate into the sizes, you can still technically miss out on your size if the first 10 numbers are your size.
no i get that.

but if unfortunately what i said plays out for someone...talk about so close yet sooooo far.

Back
Top Bottom