12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

On Finishline.com, I added to cart, checked out, hit submit, then it gave me an error. Go back to do it again and splash page....However, I got an email from my credit card company that my card has been charged. Did I get a pair?????
This is a common problem with finish line....

Copped. Manually.

How was this easier than the 6's 

No Kanye effect 
roll.gif
more like the production run was twice as large lol

splash page on fnl and still waiting for turn on nike.com 2 macs and an iphone. crossing my fingers still

Clicked the NDC link on my computer and still waiting in line. Clicked it on my laptop a minute later and got through on there. Crazy.. lol

YES FINISHLINE.

first time in years i got thru on finishline and not NDC

i aint mad tho, just happy to have one pair. heres hoping to a second on NDC

Checking out with NDC was a breeze. Managed to cart a size 11.5 before the 11 (first attempted). Same thing happened to me on the Black Infrared VI's, but this time I didn't pass up the 11.5 thinking that an 11 would still come through.

Eh, will wait for the re-mastered version of these, they'll be doing them for the entire line eventually...

And it'll be harder to get too....

On Finishline.com, I added to cart, checked out, hit submit, then it gave me an error. Go back to do it again and splash page....However, I got an email from my credit card company that my card has been charged. Did I get a pair?????
Get order confirmation email yet?

Back
Top Bottom