12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Sorry if it's been asked, thread is moving fast.

Anybody know if NDC is going to free upgrade shipping so they get here before Xmas, like they have in past years on XI's?

Check out screen says they get here 12/24

Then again, mine always comes on Wednesday after a Saturday order

NDC is not coming through this time but I got a pair off jimmy jazz. First time ordering from there. Had to pull all the stops

Hit with the connection error on NDC on desktop and mobile, cart error on SP

frown.gif
frown.gif

i used 3 phones on NDC and somehow the last phone I used went through for me. My other two are still in line

how am i still in line on ndc mobile and desktop, but everyone else is checking out? this is wack and why i never try online anymore.

On Finishline.com, I added to cart, checked out, hit submit, then it gave me an error. Go back to do it again and splash page....However, I got an email from my credit card company that my card has been charged. Did I get a pair?????
cant be for certain until you get the email from FnL. and even then they might still cancel your order if they run out before they go pull your pair. It doesn't happen that often, well at least not to me, but it's possible

Got through on NDC. Went to pay via PayPal and an error page came after processing. I just received order confirmation from PayPal stating I paid Nike $214. Am I good or will I get refunded?

Easy cop for me on NDC. Checked out in 8 minutes. Used PayPal and was logged in as guest. Also did it through my phone.

Back
Top Bottom