12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Got mine for 30 dollars awhile ago
dq1w8h.gif
not the Mitchell and Ness

Last edited:
Yea it was mitchell and ness and was used so the dumb gif is kinda pointless!

Mines was M and my boy got his around same price he wears a xl

Don't even think they make that jersey non mitchell and ness so hop off please

Last edited:
30 is a phenomenal deal bro. If I could find a legit Mitch in my size I was ready to pay up to 300. There are fakes out there.

Last edited:
Yea it was mitchell and ness and was used so the dumb gif is kinda pointless!

Mines was M and my boy got his around same price he wears a xl

Don't even think they make that jersey non mitchell and ness so hop off please
Adidas actually made one also not authentic more like swingman style #facts

I guess it wasn't as in demand now that people know Columbias are coming out they wanna sell the jersey! Just like the barons jersey which was fairly cheap not to long ago. You gotta remember jerseys weren't "in" like 2 years ago

I guess mines was a swing man than it said M and not 42 and the pepper wasn't stitched I think but everything else was. Ether way 30 was a steal I could care less if it's not all stitched im not playing ball in it lol

Last edited:
Key word is think! I was calling it a random fact because I didn't think that was common knowledge. Not random as in complete subject change.

First off I wanna let it be know no one in here said they were looking for the all stitched authentic jersey they just said they were looking for the jersey! I simply said they arnt hard to find and told everyone what I got mine for it you wanted a all stitched jersey than to each his own since no one specified I added swing mans with it because guess what... It's the same jersey! You choose jump on everything I said as if what I found a couple years ago is the reason why you can't find what you want today [emoji]128529[/emoji]

lol just sayin its like walkin on egg shells in here sometimes lol, anyways i just googled "1196 all-star jersey michael jordan" and multiple came up new with tags, one was a 52 for like 120 and the other was a XL for 90, go get em if you want em cuz thats a great price

sorry i didnt read the reviews before posting, i never thought amazon would have fakes, silly me thinking that

Last edited:
we're not still talking about your $30 used jersey
I can care less what you talking about the reason I posted that link and what I said earlier is to help people out. The fact you must make a comment on everything is say is a little creepy. I don't do man crushes so again Hop off!

Back
Top Bottom