12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

In all honesty the all star jersey was never made for sale from what I learned lurking parts of the site. A member @dalitso used to post his custom made on in the wdywt thread and people kept asking about it.

M&N was finally able to make one recently so that's the closet thing you will come to a real authentic.

Swingmans don't count and I honestly don't think Adidas had the ok to make them so Adidas ones are probably fake.

In all honesty the all star jersey was never made for sale from what I learned lurking parts of the site. A member @dalitso used to post his custom made on in the wdywt thread and people kept asking about it.

M&N was finally able to make one recently so that's the closet thing you will come to a real authentic.

Swingmans don't count and I honestly don't think Adidas had the ok to make them so Adidas ones are probably fake.
the M&N one has been out for a few years if not longer...the Adidas one was not authentic "meaning everything sewn or stitched in", it was basically the one like the jerseys they sell at champs which are not authentic

That amazon one is still dope lol I don't promote fake things but I would honestly just roll with that if it was like 20 bucks. no way I would pay 100 for it though
laugh.gif

random jersey fact, you can get the custom jerseys made to say Jordan on the back if they do not already make them lol i did it once but the jersey was so cheap i sent it back HA

I remember back in like 4th grade the first time I saw these this girl in my class had em everybody was geeked. They were Snow White :x :smokin for those of you who were around back then u know the feel I'm talking about. It was a special time.

I actually ended up copping a size 11.5 at ross out here in la canada for 39.00 in 1998 ironically I might end up having to pay 390 for this new pair smh

Last edited:
Man I was just checkin out my Gammas, I wonder how nike is able to keep they're shoes under wrap for so long after the production without anyone obtaining a pair before the release, which the Gammas were produced starting in June and ending in September. So these should start getting produced soon

Ya'll can keep that yellow patent leather. I'm good on that.

what he said. The moment they yellow is the moment they get relegated to yard work/walking the dog.... nah, just yard work.

man, I remember when baby blue was dat color :lol:

it still is in my house!!!! :lol: I refuse to call it carolina blue.

Ok.... take this with a grain of salt as we can definitely get something different. That said, id like to give a huge thanks to @jcuk23 and @jayzrdead for their work. I take 0 credit for this as I just asked questions and got answers.
Here is the PS I requested jayzrdead to do.

758923ee_j1.jpeg

Now we wait..... as the blogs steal the info :lol:

oh sign me up...

I'll be good with either these or pantones. I don't need BOTH.... I just want both :tongue:

Last edited:
Knowing what this release will bring out of people and the fact that tryna cop these is gonna be like jumping thru hoops on fire with gasoline draws on I wouldn't mind paying 3 or $400 for a preorder to secure myself a pair and shorty if she wants 1 and that sucks because I always try to go retail 1st.

Last edited:
Knowing what this release will bring out of people and the fact that tryna cop these is gonna be like jumping thru hoops on fire with gasoline draws on I wouldn't mind paying 3 or $400 for a preorder to secure myself a pair and shorty if she wants 1 and that sucks because I always try to go retail 1st.
Hell yea bruh you know how it get in our area of jersey lol

Back
Top Bottom