12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

LOL just got off the phone with Finish Line. They're sold out of everything except 14. Too lazy to update their twitter and their people are completely useless. Don't bother calling at this point, it's a waste of time just like their site.

I think I got an order through to finishline but they included a $10 donation as well in the order.. I wasn't feeling that generous after spending all these hours on FNL.. Anyone get this as well?

naw.... FNL has verification issues when it gets overloaded.

The lady on the phone told me my payment wasn't going through because I had a different billing and shipping address. She said for Jordan releases those has to match. I haven't ordered any Jordans for awhile especially off FNL.

they tell you a lot. i speak from experience.

agreed even giftcard will be declined...

holy crap. I told my aunt and uncle to get a raffle ticket each for me since they were already at the mall earlier in the week and they both won. what are the odds?

Being greedy and a elitist wanna be has nothing to with a post count or join date

Exactly. Maybe there are other things that are little tricks to help on certain sites. Are we obligated to randomly put info out so people lose their competitive advantage? Nope. I don't care if you have 5 posts or 5,000,000. It has nothing to do with greed. Maybe YOU should start by making your **** public if you think that is the way to go. I bet I hear crickets.

explains why I couldnt lock down a pair for my boy. The info was different, guess he'll have to hope on that potential Tues/Weds restock

I know it's a long shot but if anyone has an extra size 13, pm me. Literally 7 hours of striking out. Smh

Being greedy and a elitist wanna be has nothing to with a post count or join date

Exactly. Maybe there are other things that are little tricks to help on certain sites. Are we obligated to randomly put info out so people lose their competitive advantage? Nope. I don't care if you have 5 posts or 5,000,000. It has nothing to do with greed. Maybe YOU should start by making your **** public if you think that is the way to go. I bet I hear crickets.

NT, tough guy.... Do you B.. I'm not into fishing

Back
Top Bottom