12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Woke up and I got a 11 and 10.5 in my cart right now on FNL.com bout ready to drop them cus they aint my size and I already copped mulitple pairs this morning.

Just spoke to a FNL rep over the phone. Saying sold out even though they're Twitter account is still saying sizes are left. :rolleyes

Just spoke to a FNL rep over the phone. Saying sold out even though they're Twitter account is still saying sizes are left. :rolleyes
"We don't update the Twitter. That's some other department. I can't help you." The person I spoke to could barely form sentences. Surely one of Indianapolis's finest :rofl: I love Finish Line!

so if you get all the way through checkout but you get an error after you click submit order, does that mean your order went through on FNL?

this keeps on happening today

Last edited:
FNL still showing 1-2 size, I wonder if they really have it.. or just trying to gather much charge as possible so they can slide one w/o people knowing..... LOL

NT, tough guy.... Do you B.. I'm not into fishing

Nothing tough about my post if you are able to read. still waiting for you to post your 'tricks' like you want all to do. So nut up buttercup. I bet I get another stupid comment from ya instead.

so if you get all the way through checkout but you get an error after you click submit order, does that mean your order went through on FNL?
not unless you get confirmation #. Not unless you get ship tracking.... They have canceled in the past due to short inventory.

Foolishness
It's a Chrysler 300.....

What did you expect?

NOT A PHANTOM! 
roll.gif

NT, tough guy.... Do you B.. I'm not into fishing

Nothing tough about my post if you are able to read. still waiting for you to post your 'tricks' like you want all to do. So nut up buttercup. I bet I get another stupid comment from ya instead.

My trick is waking up starting up my pc, then the keurig have coffee watch the premier league and log on to NDC. So there you go.... You see I have a life and don't need tricks to buy shoes. It's not that serious for me... Carry on... Have a good day

Back
Top Bottom