12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Keeping up with this tread is getting tedious AF with people just talking about shipments. I'm just waiting for the inevitable restock

Last edited:
NDC was suppose to ocme on the 26th ,order now arriving on the 29th (Even longer)and EB order arriving on 2nd of January...Man i wish they could've done 2 day free shipping since it was the holidays. Hella long...Patience for me......Ugh

Last edited:

Benny Burrito @BennyBurrito1  ·  6m 6 minutes ago

The Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Legend Blue' restock coming tomorrow.
nerd.gif

I dunno if i just got lucky but all my eastbay pairs ordered with the platinum acct that has 2 day shipping will arrive tomorrow. Wisconsin to louisiana.

MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD SIGN UP FOR FEDEX AND UPS ACCOUNTS.

They will notify you when packages are picked up and shipped to your address. Don't need to wait for the shipper to notify you.
J I've been telling them again and again but these Jordan peeps, to put it mildly.. aren't too bright. I don't know if it's just eagerness or just pure unadulterated stupidity, the same person will ask a question to different people over and over like the answers going to change.

They will notify you when packages are picked up and shipped to your address. Don't need to wait for the shipper to notify you.
J I've been telling them again and again but these Jordan peeps, to put it mildly.. aren't too bright. I don't know if it's just eagerness or just pure unadulterated stupidity, the same person will ask a question to different people over and over like the answers going to change.
:lol:

Until u go online.
I mean it's brand new but looks like it's stolen from the store, he sounded suspicious when he said he got it for $300

Honestly won't matter. There is no "kill switch" for the console.

I dunno if i just got lucky but all my eastbay pairs ordered with the platinum acct that has 2 day shipping will arrive tomorrow. Wisconsin to louisiana.
UPS is delivering early. Standard procedures this time of year. I ordered the KD 7 Texas and I will have them on Monday as well.

Got called for a 7 and my man got called for an 11 for me in the reraffle today has been good!

I basically struck out on all of the sites yesterday morning, was up all morning starting at 7am, pretty much called it quits around noon. The sites were my only hope for Team Retail since I lost the Hornets Team Store raffle(the sole raffle that I entered) Friday night. Peeped out NT around 2pm Saturday, a guy mentioned that he just locked up his pair via FNL customer care. Decided what the hell, let me get in on this. It took me 8/9 times to actually get past the "we're not taking any calls due to high volume" message (Which is Complete BS. You're a major retailer...figure your ish out y0., upgrade your servers and phone system, hire floaters/temps during a major AJ release). Finally got to the Nicest Lady who was MADD helpful, I told her I was looking for a size 11, she was like...you're in luck, we have a 10.5 & 11 left in Men's. I gave her my CC info and the rest is History. Got my tracking # this morning and the sneaks will be here on Christmas Eve.

MADD Props to the member (a thousand pages back) who let it be known to call FNL and cop your pair that way. I owe you Bro, seriously.

View media item 1315045
Gambino Know.

View media item 1315049

By the way, I used to be a supervisor at UPS. All orders that have already been shipped will be delivered by 12/24 by UPS and Fedex. I can't speak for the USPS.

I mean it's brand new but looks like it's stolen from the store, he sounded suspicious when he said he got it for $300
I got a brand new PS4 Destiny Edition for $50 earlier in the year so he could be telling the truth 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

:lol:

Until u go online.

Honestly won't matter. There is no "kill switch" for the console.

Um still wont stop someone from being able to trace where a stolen console is being used from. They could ban it from the network and alert authorities. Likely? No. Possible. U absolutely kno it is.

Everyone fuming and fussing over delivery dates, when UPS or FedEx finally picks up your shoes from the retailer the delivery date usually changes. The times you have are projected times.

Back
Top Bottom