12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Has anyone purchased from 24Segons in Spain? I ordered my pair of 11's from them (payed a ridiculous 40 euro for ship) and now it just struck me about the custom's fee... anyone know what i could be facing in custom's before i email them to cancel? 
indifferent.gif

Has anyone purchased from 24Segons in Spain? I ordered my pair of 11's from them (payed a ridiculous 40 euro for ship) and now it just struck me about the custom's fee... anyone know what i could be facing in custom's before i email them to cancel? :stoneface:
How much was the total in US Dollars? Do you just expect us to guess?

Last edited:
MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD SIGN UP FOR FEDEX AND UPS ACCOUNTS.

They will notify you when packages are picked up and shipped to your address. Don't need to wait for the shipper to notify you.
J I've been telling them again and again but these Jordan peeps, to put it mildly.. aren't too bright. I don't know if it's just eagerness or just pure unadulterated stupidity, the same person will ask a question to different people over and over like the answers going to change.
:lol:

Until u go online.
I mean it's brand new but looks like it's stolen from the store, he sounded suspicious when he said he got it for $300

Honestly won't matter. There is no "kill switch" for the console.

Um still wont stop someone from being able to trace where a stolen console is being used from. They could ban it from the network and alert authorities. Likely? No. Possible. U absolutely kno it is.

Keep reaching.
It honestly doesn't matter at the end of the day especially since there is no proof the console is stolen. Also, it is very believable he got it for $300. Black Friday and cyber sales had a lot of console deals.

Hows the fit on these? Got 11.5 in SJ's, CG's, Concords...11 is my true size but I know 11's are a bit snug...

Everyone fuming and fussing over delivery dates, when UPS or FedEx finally picks up your shoes from the retailer the delivery date usually changes. The times you have are projected times.

Everyone fuming but nobody paid the extra money for rush delivery :rofl:

I FEEL MORE HAPPY TO GET THESE THAN THE GAMMAS FOR SOME REASON AND I THINK IS BECAUSE I WENT THRU MORE TO GET EM
I'm happy as hell to say I own both! The gammas were the hardest out of the three pair of 11s I own stayed in line for 14 hours and people were fighting and jumping lines but still came out with a FCFS ticket! And for the breds I camped out but gave up 5 hours in just because I couldn't take that rain anymore it was raining really bad in DC and was cold as hell so I went home to cop online!

They will notify you when packages are picked up and shipped to your address. Don't need to wait for the shipper to notify you.
J I've been telling them again and again but these Jordan peeps, to put it mildly.. aren't too bright. I don't know if it's just eagerness or just pure unadulterated stupidity, the same person will ask a question to different people over and over like the answers going to change.

Until u go online.
I mean it's brand new but looks like it's stolen from the store, he sounded suspicious when he said he got it for $300

Um still wont stop someone from being able to trace where a stolen console is being used from. They could ban it from the network and alert authorities. Likely? No. Possible. U absolutely kno it is.

Keep reaching.
It honestly doesn't matter at the end of the day especially since there is no proof the console is stolen. Also, it is very believable he got it for $300. Black Friday and cyber sales had a lot of console deals.

Until u go online.

Keep reaching? Sigh

You can call me the bus driver. Dude said he thought it was stolen. I simply stated he could have problems when he went online. You chimed in hey, even if you think you're using stolen goods it's cool, nothing will stop you from playing your games on your illegal wares. I state that hey, since you're prolly gonna play Destiny, the online only game, maybe...just maybe they could track your mac and serial and all other info thats sent straight to sony's servers the second you login online. So if he used any of his real info well then that would be a crime, wouldn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I FEEL MORE HAPPY TO GET THESE THAN THE GAMMAS FOR SOME REASON AND I THINK IS BECAUSE I WENT THRU MORE TO GET EM

I wish I could say the same. But I sat in the warmth of my apartment while playing 2k and copped them on NDC for 20%

#TeamNeverPayRetail
#TeamDontCampOutForShoes

#TEAMULYIN
#TEAMSHOWYOURRECIEPT
#TEAMULYINGORGOTABOTOHITDONTMATTERBECAUSEBOTDIDNTWORK

How much was the total in US Dollars? Do you just expect us to guess?
Total was $270 USD.. sorry
Yes you could incur a fee since the order is over 200, you could be looking at an additional $60 - $70 customs fees. This isn't written in stone because the retailer might not note the worth or your package might slip through the cracks, but just be prepared for it. Who is the shipping merchant? If it's UPS you have a better chance of not being fined than with FedEx, and your chances are even worse if it's an independent shipping merchant since they go strictly by the book.

Back
Top Bottom