12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Dude u buy mad grs that u can get from there. If they not chargin tax in ur state then u gotta. Its worth it when u want a random tee or need a cheap pair of shoes as a gift. And yes coppin release day is usually tuff even for me but most of the gr jordans can still be got there manually with lil work. If ur no tax then thats always the cheapest price.

**** they tax me and i still have it :lol: its just the smart thing to do and the 25 percent off code is a plus

View media item 1315077 my humble collection...only 11's i really ever liked/wanted...my mom couldve but wouldnt buy me these when i was younger sooo now ima happy man. Will only cop a next 11 if they bring out those blackout samples or a blk gold retro + colorway...

I quit the Eastbay plat program because I can never get a release from there anymore :lol:

Dude u buy mad grs that u can get from there. If they not chargin tax in ur state then u gotta. Its worth it when u want a random tee or need a cheap pair of shoes as a gift. And yes coppin release day is usually tuff even for me but most of the gr jordans can still be got there manually with lil work. If ur no tax then thats always the cheapest price.

bruh.... i usually have a finish line WC or footlocker VIP/bday coupon to use locally so i don't have to buy from eastbay for the super GR stuff.

and manually on eastbay is a crap shoot. at this point in my life, its worth more for me to pay sales tax than sit there for hrs just clicking away until i get arthritis.

**** they tax me and i still have it :lol: its just the smart thing to do and the 25 percent off code is a plus

Oh no doubt. It's an online shoe store where you can try on and return easy with no cost. The 25% code eats the price every time for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
People still freaking about NDC shipping?

Got my email at 2:50am while I was all sorts of ****** up.  Every release they always slack on shipping confirmations. 

Nah man it has, but it's so accepted now. I've done it. I'm guilty. I just can't and feel right about it. I'm not sayin that is or isn't what this place has been all about but I came here cuz of the love of sports and shoes, not exploiting people.
Why would you feel wrong about it? Nothing wrong with selling a shoe

View media item 1315074
These yellow quick

MINE GOTTA BE YELLOW BEFOR FINISHLINE SHIP

Lol and people talking bout doubling up

Few years from now they gon open up the box and them things gonna be the gold xi's lol

You gon be walking round the mall people gonna think they the bumble bee transformers edition concord xi's :lol:

lol foreal thats crazy better wear them now summer time they gon be the schoolbus 11s

Lol and people talking bout doubling up

Few years from now they gon open up the box and them things gonna be the gold xi's lol

You gon be walking round the mall people gonna think they the bumble bee transformers edition concord xi's :lol:

Solid reference. Gave me a good laugh.

Nah man it has, but it's so accepted now. I've done it. I'm guilty. I just can't and feel right about it. I'm not sayin that is or isn't what this place has been all about but I came here cuz of the love of sports and shoes, not exploiting people.

Alp man, you seem like a good dude. It just always seems like ill gotten means to me. I guess it's semantics when you think about it cuz Nike sells it to retailers at a markup and retailers sell it to us at a markup so I guess its the logical progression. I can get any release now but I hate giving pairs to people I know are strictly reselling.

NDC is the biggest scam out there! I have not gotten a single pair of kicks from there for the past 2 years! As soon as the twitter link is released I click on the link and add a size 12 and strike out every time with that waiting ********. Bots and scams are the only way you can get through on there. Even with 4G Lte on my Galaxy S4 I strike out on NDC. Finish line, Footlocker, Footaction, and East bay are the only sites I cant get anything from.

You have Sprint :lol:

So what am I doing wrong to strike out on every Jordan release including the past release of the Roger Federer AJ3's? I have ATT 40 Mbps on my Galaxy 4s and still cant get nada from NDC! Tweet comes out I click it add my size 12 and get a waiting icon then sorry we sold out. How are people getting through? 

Last edited:
Meh to be completely honest these weren't must haves for me but, that may change when I get them in hand.  However I copped without a doubt cause I can at least use them as a trade for a pair I really wanted.  I was hoping to trade for a pair of gamma's .

I feel as if its one pair fine sell it for watever you want. Even two pairs. Go for it.

But if you are buying 4 5 6 or full size runs then thats just dookie.

Thats what happens every holiday season. The tickle me elmo sellers buy up tons with fams in the vans and cause a gigantic wide release to seem more difficult than it really is

But theres no excuse for someone to miss out on these online. So many pairs

So what am I doing wrong to strike out on every Jordan release including the past release of the Roger Federer AJ3's? I have ATT 40 Mbps on my Galaxy 4s and still cant get nada from NDC! Tweet comes out I click it add my size 12 and get a waiting icon then sorry we sold out. How are people getting through? 
Why u so bent on going thru NDC, didn't u say u could get through at FTL, EAS, FNL, etc.?

Last edited:

The Federer pairs were pretty limited on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom