12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I feel like I'm the opposite of everyone. I seem to only get lucky at NDC, haven't been able to get EB, CS, FL or FNL for YEARS. My game sucks!

NDC is the biggest scam out there! I have not gotten a single pair of kicks from there for the past 2 years! As soon as the twitter link is released I click on the link and add a size 12 and strike out every time with that waiting ********. Bots and scams are the only way you can get through on there. Even with 4G Lte on my Galaxy S4 I strike out on NDC. Finish line, Footlocker, Footaction, and East bay are the only sites I cant get anything from.

I'm the exact opposite. I have good luck on NDC but the other sites are failures for me.

Man, thought given release day numbers, I'd be able to pick up a pair from a reseller sub-$300...but wow, these prices are still pretty up there!

They will go down. Reselling is the new culture.

It's not the new culture.

It'll go down just like every holiday release goes down.

Nah ur right. These 11s always bring em out. But grey toe 13s selling out? Those things were copped for $75-100 the last time on the hash wall. Every J sells out now. Absurd. Its not all people wearing.

I'm saying.... Reselling has been around since forever. It's the beasts (buyers) that have made today what it is.

Think about it. People are so willing to drop way over retail these days to either avoid a mess or because they panic when they miss out. Buyers are driving up the cost. Sellers take what they can get. You can't get what's not offered.

I got tracking from Eastbay

My shoes are coming straight from NIKE

Eastbay is drop shipping from Memphis

I also have delivery for tomorrow

#TEAMULYIN

#TEAMSHOWYOURRECIEPT

#TEAMULYINGORGOTABOTOHITDONTMATTERBECAUSEBOTDIDNTWORK

NDC was having issues so I couldn't apply the discount when tryna order, I just wanted to checkout so I don't get cartjacked.

View media item 1315067

#TeamAintGotNoReasonToLieRandomInternetNikkas
#TeamYouTriedMeAndFailed

View media item 1315069
#teamulyinuphotoshopthatevenifudidntidontcare
#teamuusedyourmomcard

Man, thought given release day numbers, I'd be able to pick up a pair from a reseller sub-$300...but wow, these prices are still pretty up there!

They will go down. Reselling is the new culture.

It's not the new culture.

It'll go down just like every holiday release goes down.

Nah ur right. These 11s always bring em out. But grey toe 13s selling out? Those things were copped for $75-100 the last time on the hash wall. Every J sells out now. Absurd. Its not all people wearing.

I'm saying.... Reselling has been around since forever. It's the beasts (buyers) that have made today what it is.

Think about it. People are so willing to drop way over retail these days to either avoid a mess or because they panic when they miss out. Buyers are driving up the cost. Sellers take what they can get. You can't get what's not offered.

Nah man it has, but it's so accepted now. I've done it. I'm guilty. I just can't and feel right about it. I'm not sayin that is or isn't what this place has been all about but I came here cuz of the love of sports and shoes, not exploiting people.

what's the link? will they restock? LOLZ.. these are blue. not even icey. like BLUE lik the atlantic ocean. lolz

NDC is the biggest scam out there! I have not gotten a single pair of kicks from there for the past 2 years! As soon as the twitter link is released I click on the link and add a size 12 and strike out every time with that waiting ********. Bots and scams are the only way you can get through on there. Even with 4G Lte on my Galaxy S4 I strike out on NDC. Finish line, Footlocker, Footaction, and East bay are the only sites I cant get anything from.

No bots no scams

I copped almost everything on ndc with ease this year

Never struck out online this year

I thought my internet sucked but i guess it was my slow *** old computer

Its probably your internet connection or computer

Never used no bot in my life. Actually really dont know what a bot is lol

I quit the Eastbay plat program because I can never get a release from there anymore :lol:

The point I was highlighting is I hv never seen Eastbay DROP ship from Nike

If u havent recieved a cancellation email from any site u ordered from yet is it safe to say were good? All I have is a order confirmation email and paypal email so far. (Kickz site)

I quit the Eastbay plat program because I can never get a release from there anymore :lol:

Dude u buy mad grs that u can get from there. If they not chargin tax in ur state then u gotta. Its worth it when u want a random tee or need a cheap pair of shoes as a gift. And yes coppin release day is usually tuff even for me but most of the gr jordans can still be got there manually with lil work. If ur no tax then thats always the cheapest price.

Back
Top Bottom