12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Rip to my snake skins. I lost mine but I do have the red and the Carolina blue ones. Ide give up any shoe in my collection to have them back.

and me im like "Death to resellers" it make sit hard to get shoes now

Thats cool, everyone has their own opinion.

My opinion is if you magically removed resellers, nike would sell half as much, they would also produce half as much, and people will still strike out due to retailers hooking up their friends and family. Everyone points fingers at nike''s website and botters, yet no one comments about when you see peopl eposting pics of 60+ pair in hand on release date, how do you think those are getting there? Backdoor sellers are making it hard for you, not resellers. I know someone who got their FULL size run on Friday from a local store, so your talking from infant all the way up, 1 gone of each, before doors even opened. And he isn't the only one...

Last edited:
and me im like "Death to resellers" it make sit hard to get shoes now

Thats cool, everyone has their own opinion.

My opinion is if you magically removed resellers, nike would sell half as much, they would also product half as much, and people will still strike out due to retailers hooking up their friends and family. Everyone points fingers at nike''s website and botters, yet no one comments about when you see peopl eposting pics of 60+ pair in hand on release date, how do you think those are getting there? Backdoor sellers are making it hard for you, not resellers. I know someone who got their FULL size run on Friday from a local store, so your talking from infant all the way up, 1 gone of each, before doors even opened. And he isn't the only one...

GOLF CLAP

Had to get rid of mine today. Knew the quality was, but once I compared to the pantone's, made me not want em anyone. Glad I still got a pair of 01 DS. The pantone's are on point and the xx9's are growing on me.
Growin' on you huh? Got to justify that price tag...

Last edited:
I haven't been in this thread since release day....
Did grizzly & dat boi Walt end up scoring?
They were the 2 most persistent ones trynna score, and continuously missing out. I hope yall fellas hit.

I haven't been in this thread since release day....
Did grizzly & dat boi Walt end up scoring?
They were the 2 most persistent ones trynna score, and continuously missing out. I hope yall fellas hit.

Yea they got theirs

i haven't yet, are you serious about calling them?  wonder if they know english.. lol
I would if you are worried about it.  No one is going to know better about the status of an order than the company you bought it from.  It can't hurt to try.

I know Hanon isn't even shipping international orders until the 29th.

email hanon to check on your order but dude back there said they're not shipping til the 29th, which i'm fine with.
It says directly on their website that they wont have customer service until the 29th so I wouldn't even bother.  Let people be with their families.

Last edited:
The price tag is what it is. I've been overpaying for j's for years and that's paying retail. I got my own business and make money. I get what I want and my family is well taken care of. I already have 2 pairs of xx9s first non retro since xvii. They comfy just didn't know about white xx9s. Overall good pack but 450 should have been price point.

All my pairs arrived safely this morning. My UPS driver Tony had to use a hand truck to tow all my packages to the house. I gave him the usual $25 gift card for looking out for me this past year. I also chatted up FNL to get my WCC refunded back to my card. Out of the 6 pairs I acquired, I'm keeping 2 for my stash. The others are gifts to relatives and a close friend.

Happy holidays and see you guys next year.

This has happen to me before. They ended up refunding my money due to a "lost package." FNL is the troll of all trolls. I do hope your shoes show up though...you might get lucky. 
This is the exact reason for all the shipping questions and it's understandable if you have had a package lost before, especially on this release. Patiently waiting on ups now for mine!

all the 11s i care about...space jams sadly still missing though 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom