12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

LOL I just got my size 13 from Champs. The box is HUGE. They must use the biggest boxes for sizes 13-whatever. Here's a pic with my size 12.5 next to my size 13...

I got 2 PEARS coming... I bought a 11 & 10.5

I'm not sure how these are fitting for you guys or myself.

We'll see when they get here!

I don't believe European boxes have the MSRP due to the different currencies in use.
Correct, European boxes do not have the MSRP on the box tag.  Also, the insoles of European pairs have a different stickers than the usual size sticker due to differences in European sizing as well.  The sticker is a textile sticker instead.

hey guys - I'm not in the jordan threads much bc I'm more of an SB head but if anybody has leads on a 5.5y or 6y I'd greatly appreciate it. The doormen/porters in my building all know I'm into sneakers (because of all the packages throughout the year) and my super came up to me today and asked me if I could help him find a pair of these 11s for his daughter. My super is a really awesome guy and even though it wouldn't be in time for the holidays I'd like nothing more than to be able to surprise him with a gift from me to give to his daughter. LMK if anybody can point me in the right direction. Please reach out. Thanks!

All my pairs arrived safely this morning. My UPS driver Tony had to use a hand truck to tow all my packages to the house. I gave him the usual $25 gift card for looking out for me this past year. I also chatted up FNL to get my WCC refunded back to my card. Out of the 6 pairs I acquired, I'm keeping 2 for my stash. The others are gifts to relatives and a close friend.

Happy holidays and see you guys next year.
You can have Winners circle rewards refunded back to your credit card or debit card used?

I believe this. I went to House of Hoops this morning and there was a returned pair because the guy couldn't sell it. It was a size 10.5.
laugh.gif
I guess people can't sit on $220 for that long, send them to flight club at least. My size 13 is going for  $500
sick.gif
 unless that's still the pre-release price.

I guess people can't sit on $220 for that long, send them to flight club at least. My size 13 is going for  $500
sick.gif
 unless that's still the pre-release price.
Question about flight club, I sent them a pair of shoes and see it is sold out on the website but still says received on my quote page. Do they take a while to send you the money once the shoes sell? Thanx

You can have Winners circle rewards refunded back to your credit card or debit card used?
I never apply the WCC anymore when I order Jordans off of FNL. I don't want to get cart jacked or hit with the SPA screen. So I wait until I have the shoes in my hand and then I call CS up and have them refund me the $20 that I would've gotten off if I did use the coupons. Just give them the WCC number.

hey guys - I'm not in the jordan threads much bc I'm more of an SB head but if anybody has leads on a 5.5y or 6y I'd greatly appreciate it. The doormen/porters in my building all know I'm into sneakers (because of all the packages throughout the year) and my super came up to me today and asked me if I could help him find a pair of these 11s for his daughter. My super is a really awesome guy and even though it wouldn't be in time for the holidays I'd like nothing more than to be able to surprise him with a gift from me to give to his daughter. LMK if anybody can point me in the right direction. Please reach out. Thanks!
you're a day late my mall had 6 and 6.5y. sorry bro.

richards just came in... i'm  glad  the 2 extra pairs got here before christmas because that feeling my fams kids are gonna get when they open them is gonna be 
smokin.gif

Did you order GS sz from DSG?  I bought a GS and it has yet to ship even though status is "located in stock"

glad yall's pear's are coming in... enjoy christmas fellas & ladies

& for those of you still out of the club dont fret theres still pears around

Back
Top Bottom