12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Can't wait!
eek.gif

why do you think resell prices will be same as previous 11s,  when this time the retail is higher ??

wouldn't reseller price go up too ?
Yea slightly. But Im just speaking on how my area will be with resell prices.  Resell prices around here are pretty consistent, other areas they might go for more or less.

Dammit...these pictures are making me like these more than I should. lol Still not a top priority for me to have though. >D

Remember to check Nordstrom. They been getting XIs every year since the SJs.
Please do! 

Shorty helped me out, so I went to Nordstrom for my Concords and they charged me $175 ($5 less cuz they used the SJ price). Also there is no sales tax in my area.

Very underrated spot 
smokin.gif

Holiday releases show people true colors. Don't know the guy but we have the same friends. Seems pretty cool but looks like he done made an IG pages selling fakes or scamming people :smh:

Most want the 11, not the 29 that comes wit it...atleast that what I see/hear

I guess depends who you ask, it seems the 29s will be popular around here.

Also you know people will try to buy packs and sell the 11's for 85% of the pack price :wink:

Will these legend blues be hard to cop. Ik they are 11s but I heard there will be tons of pairs to go around.

I dunno, what I do know is that holiday 11's bring out the masses .....I kid you not, a girl at lunch today asked me if im getting those Legend Blues, well she called them Columbias, b/c I wear alot of J's to work ....I was like yea, why? ....she was like she's getting them 3 weeks early like she did the Gammas last year, which she only wore 1 time to work since release day ....basically she was wearing somebody else's Gammas, but I didn't call her out. :lol:

Last edited:
Will these legend blues be hard to cop. Ik they are 11s but I heard there will be tons of pairs to go around.

I dunno, what I do know is that holiday 11's bring out the masses .....I kid you not, a girl at lunch today asked me if im getting those Legend Blues, well she called them Columbias, b/c I wear alot of J's to work ....I was like yea, why? ....she was like she's getting them 3 weeks early like she did the Gammas last year, which she only wore 1 time to work since release day ....basically she was wearing somebody else's Gammas, but I didn't call her out. :lol:

never get ppl like this... buy WEEKS early & never wear them ... "worn once in the house on carpet for literally 28 minutes" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom