12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just did the research on Googlemaps and comically, there is only 1 FtL, Champs, FL, and FA.  And they're all in the Staten Island mall.  Everything else is either in the city or in NJ.  And, knowing most people, they're going to just stick to the island if they drive because they figure it's a wash.  After tax, in NYC, these joints will be $217.75.  Toll on the Goethals, Bayonne, and Outerbridge Crossings is $12 into NY, but free heading into NJ, and $14 on the Verrazano into Brooklyn, but free into SI.  Thank God I just have to deal with two buses to Willowbrook and theres a Kicks USA by me.  Hopefully these will be produced with the same numbers as the Gamma 11's of last year.  The game is ridiculous now.

Thread is picking up alot more speed 
pimp.gif
 Only means we are gettin close

I want to see some on feet pics. Not entirely sure if I want these or not.

Vamp with the info. Salute always. I down size the allocation to a half or quarter with you numbers down here

The closer we get to the 20th I swear they starting to look better and better! They're looking right. I'll take more pics on foot[emoji]128077[/emoji]

How some have stored and kept their pairs so pristine is remarkable..

So many, like myself struggle, so I wonder what method this guy used - I'd love to know.

My 2012 concords and the yellowing around the purple sole pods for instance... any way to slow this on DS pair?

How some have stored and kept their pairs so pristine is remarkable..

So many, like myself struggle, so I wonder what method this guy used - I'd love to know.

My 2012 concords and the yellowing around the purple sole pods for instance... any way to slow this on DS pair?

nope ...check my post on the top of pg 228

the DMV is a scary place trying to get these holiday js
I remember picking up my Gammas last year from Finishline due to winning the draft and dudes were just in there chillin and waiting to cop unclaimed pairs. I had 2 dudes follow me out the store and try to buy them off me since I took the last size 11. This will probably be 10x worse. 

I remember picking up my Gammas last year from Finishline due to winning the draft and dudes were just in there chillin and waiting to cop unclaimed pairs. I had 2 dudes follow me out the store and try to buy them off me since I took the last size 11. This will probably be 10x worse. 
yup lol only time i see an actual line for unclaimed pairs is the 11s. 

Back
Top Bottom