12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Somebody said approx 582,000 of these were made, then someone else mentioned 700,000 ...which number is more accurate?
yet all the beast re sellers eBay titles - RARE , EXTREMELY RARE 
roll.gif

wouldnt worry too much about that, the xmas shoes are prob the largest production volume shoe of the year.
Christmas, Easter, and back to school kicks are always produced with pretty high numbers.  So, while it may be a hassle, it's not going to be impossible.  Just, cop as many raffle tickets, and have a couple extra bucks if you're willing to go the resale route if you miss out on RD.  But, all in all, even people who want like 3-4 extra pairs should be able to score

Gentlemen, do you know which store will launch this shoe in Europe, all i know is either Footlocker EU and nike EU, thanks!

How hard will these be to get for reals tho?

Aslong you put in the leg work you should be fine... I remember last year for the Gamma 11s... I entered about 10+ raffles... All 3 malls around my area and I only won just one pair. But I wear a 9.5 which is high demand size where I'm from. But I was able to get 3 pairs online with a little effort.

It really depends on your luck I guess... To me raffles are much harder to win during any 11 Xmas release. The demand is just way too damn high. Everyone will be signing up for raffles. As many as possible as they can. Hype and demands on this will be a lot higher than the Gamma 11s from last year. Just dont sleep!

I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but but nowadays you gotta really know these dudes to get them to admit they have them early.  So many spots are so hush hush on.  Even though Downtown Brooklyn has them, but because of lack of competition, these dudes be charging upwards of $500 on some FC tip
Can't stand those guys.  They won't come off rip off prices either.  You're talking about those sneaker sidestores with the shady cash for gold businesses in em, right?

They had early pairs of the copper flightposite and were selling them for 300!  AND HE WOULDN'T COME OFF IT!  I was like "you know that tomorrow I can just wake up at 8am and have an extra 80 bucks in my pocket, right/" But I'm glad because I got a pair of 3Lab5s for retail after I passed on em'.

They have some good fitteds and snapbacks at the one store though.  I find matching stuff there that I can't find at lids.

Can't stand those guys.  They won't come off rip off prices either.  You're talking about those sneaker sidestores with the shady cash for gold businesses in em, right?

They had early pairs of the copper flightposite and were selling them for 300!  AND HE WOULDN'T COME OFF IT!  I was like "you know that tomorrow I can just wake up at 8am and have an extra 80 bucks in my pocket, right/" But I'm glad because I got a pair of 3Lab5s for retail after I passed on em'.

They have some good fitteds and snapbacks at the one store though.  I find matching stuff there that I can't find at lids.
What's with folks wanting them early though?  What a lot of you are missing is that you control the behavior of these people.. early sellers, atc, resellers etc..  Wait til release day and get your shoe then.  If you strike out move on cause you probably have too many pairs of shoes already as it is.

#teamretail

They won't lower their prices usually because they are buying the pairs at retail or slightly more themselves. For shoes that are really hot you can actually get good money. I sold a decent amount to those stores.

What's with folks wanting them early though?  What a lot of you are missing is that you control the behavior of these people.. early sellers, atc, resellers etc..  Wait til release day and get your shoe then.  If you strike out move on cause you probably have too many pairs of shoes already as it is.

#teamretail
nope.

no to your theory of moving on, ppl have been waiting almost 15 years for these kicks, myself included.
Then go get your raffle tickets, or learn how to cop online.  Paying someone above retail is stupid, no matter how long you been waiting.  Paying above retail so you can put those shoes on a week or two earlier than someone else is just as stupid.

#teamretail
With you there.  I was just willing to toss out an extra 15 or 20 to not have to come back.  I also belong to teamretail, unless every now and again I run into a reseller who really needs to unload inventory (thats how I got those 3lab5s and my powder blue 10s).  I just didn't realize that demand was insane enough to make THAT HIGH of an early price a viable choice for these businesses.  

Especially for some clown a** flightposites.

Then go get your raffle tickets, or learn how to cop online.  Paying someone above retail is stupid, no matter how long you been waiting.  Paying above retail so you can put those shoes on a week or two earlier than someone else is just as stupid.
Also a good way to avoid accidentally copping GM pairs.

Somebody said approx 582,000 of these were made, then someone else mentioned 700,000 ...which number is more accurate?

Unless someone works for Nike, they don't know the numbers. And 700,000 doesn't matter if 300,000 are sent overseas.

People need to stop believing and giving credibility to random numbers being thrown out.

It's not going to make it any harder or easier for you. This is a Christmas XI release, that everyone and their momma will be after.

Some of you dudes will listen to these dudes up here and end up *** out. The VI's was easy according to some of you. Well orders were still canceled and people still missed out and had to buy resell.

no to your theory of moving on, ppl have been waiting almost 15 years for these kicks, myself included.
If your from any type of metropolitan area there should be at least a couple of FCFS places.  My strategy has been working lately for most releases that aren't super limited (I struck out on the slam dunk 6).  

1.  First go around to ANYWHERE that sells sneakers and make friends with the managers.  Don't just talk about sneakers, actually make friends with the guys.  I have pretty much for sure kicks when a couple of smaller places get them.

2.  Get your raffle tickets, try targeting areas that have multiple stores like malls (or downtown BK) to save time.

3.  Find out which stores have guaranteed pairs with early tickets and prioritize camping those stores.  No, you don't have to wait all night, most releases are fine as long as you're there an hour and a half to two hours early.  

4.  If you live in a major metropolitan area, which it looks like you're an NY guy, there are FCFS places near you.  Find those out and show up if none of your raffles come through.

5.  Use your cellphone in line and have one of your boys looking out for you online at the same time.   Offer him a beer or something for his trouble.  

6.  If somehow you managed to strike out on ALL of those ways of getting a kick, you still have UNCLAIMED PAIRS at your bigger retailers and they don't usually reraffle.  Show up 45 minutes before the manager says that they put them out, and on a large GR, you'll probably be first in line and get your size.  You can also double up this way.

7.  Resale

If your from any type of metropolitan area there should be at least a couple of FCFS places.  My strategy has been working lately for most releases that aren't super limited (I struck out on the slam dunk 6).  

1.  First go around to ANYWHERE that sells sneakers and make friends with the managers.  Don't just talk about sneakers, actually make friends with the guys.  I have pretty much for sure kicks when a couple of smaller places get them.

2.  Get your raffle tickets, try targeting areas that have multiple stores like malls (or downtown BK) to save time.

3.  Find out which stores have guaranteed pairs with early tickets and prioritize camping those stores.  No, you don't have to wait all night, most releases are fine as long as you're there an hour and a half to two hours early.  

4.  If you live in a major metropolitan area, which it looks like you're an NY guy, there are FCFS places near you.  Find those out and show up if none of your raffles come through.

5.  Use your cellphone in line and have one of your boys looking out for you online at the same time.   Offer him a beer or something for his trouble.  

6.  If somehow you managed to strike out on ALL of those ways of getting a kick, you still have UNCLAIMED PAIRS at your bigger retailers and they don't usually reraffle.  Show up 45 minutes before the manager says that they put them out, and on a large GR, you'll probably be first in line and get your size.  You can also double up this way.

7.  Resale
I'm from NYC, I do this sneaker thing every week, I know all that :lol:.
Nice little list for the rookies though.

7.  Resale
Sneakerhead starter kit
laugh.gif

these gonna be so overproduced and they aint that even hyped like previous 11 releases, should be easy cop online 

Back
Top Bottom