12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

resellers have been around forever. you keep getting that confused.

ITS THE DUMMIES PAYING THE BIG DOLLARS THAT ARE AT FAULT.
but back then it wasnt insane.. the only crazy sellers were this one dude on ebay who had everything from japan.. OG IX UNC's for 400 Bucks. DS.. that was like the highest price Jordan back in the early 00's.. now the damn concord low's people want 290+ and lets not even mention the concord 3/4.. DS thats an easy 350+...

Not only that, but $150 (with tax), trying them on in the store (without the ankle monitor though), no lines, no drama, no RSVPs, no Bots.

And people are shocked that Nordstrom sells Jordan's? That's were my parents used to get me my pairs back in the early 1990s (kids' section too!)

but back then it wasnt insane.. the only crazy sellers were this one dude on ebay who had everything from japan.. OG IX UNC's for 400 Bucks. DS.. that was like the highest price Jordan back in the early 00's.. now the damn concord low's people want 290+ and lets not even mention the concord 3/4.. DS thats an easy 350+...

and you beat that dead horse in every thread you contribute in for some reason. you have these beasts saying "These DB jordans are worth $800 because they are my grails." its not the seller's fault for what a person is willing to pay. When they Yeezy 1 dropped, i was happy to get $600. When i got the Yeezy RO, people were begging to pay me $3500. Thats not my fault. That is the buyers fault.

Sucks u hate me :lol:

I actually hate bulk buyers so we all hate something I guess. I've met some good people by selling and buying from them and I know I can't get my hands on everything I want for retail.

I have no beef with other resellers as long as they handle themselves with respect.
Resellers in general have messed the shoe game up BIG TIME.. i remember paying 50 more was beating someones head in.. Now.. shoes go up to 5-6k and 37k (eminem 4's FC)
Now its hard to figure out should i get a TLX or a pair of jordans

I agree with you but back then you could still cop on release day easily, now people grab as much pairs as they can. I don't ever remember running into resellers and especially not these idiots who can't afford the shoes so they cop all types of pairs to offset their cost or use for trade bait. Go in the DB room, they're huddled up in there giving each other high fives for being these scum bags.

Is it just me or did no one in the Bay Area get a call yet unless it was from NTSF

Last edited:
I agree with you but back then you could still cop on release day easily, now people grab as much pairs as they can. I don't ever remember running into resellers and especially not these idiots who can't afford the shoes so they cop all types of pairs to offset their cost or use for trade bait. Go in the DB room, they're huddled up in there giving each other high fives for being these scum bags.
yep back then.. you was saying something when you bought 2 pairs.. Now clowns buy the whole damn stock.. 3 FSR's posing in the parking lot with gang signs and others stocking the whole store.. like "Cooked" now you gotta pay me if you want these

It's been nice not having to fret over xmas drops the last couple years...
(the last xmas drop i wanted was the Playoffs XI)
However, I still enjoy reading the thread fallout.
Good luck to those picking up for wears.
:nerd:

Last edited:
Here in Houston, I'm hearing jokers are lined up a City Gear already........LIKE RIGHT NOW!! 
mean.gif

Anyone think it will be a line of people waiting at the mall to see who come out with a pair?

Anyone ship shoes over from Japan before? What is the customs charge? I have a hookup for a Japan shipping address, but not sure if its worth it to ship stuff from Japan and get hit with shipping and customs fees.

Yeah maaaaan got that clutch call (1/3) from FA North West. Stress free Saturday. Was getting worried but now I'm like...

8klZvME.gif

Last edited:
yep back then.. you was saying something when you bought 2 pairs.. Now clowns buy the whole damn stock.. 3 FSR's posing in the parking lot with gang signs and others stocking the whole store.. like "Cooked" now you gotta pay me if you want these
:lol: They get mad offended when you say anything negative too, like it's just normal practices.

Back
Top Bottom