12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'm not buying that ticket for forty buck I'm gonna let corporate know we can't keep going through this!

Online should be fun in the AM (not really), I guess I'll try to hit a store for unclaimed pairs if I don't get through after an hour. Good thing I have commuter booty coming through so I won't feel bad after the L :tongue:

Online should be fun in the AM (not really), I guess I'll try to hit a store for unclaimed pairs if I don't get through after an hour. Good thing I have commuter booty coming through so I won't feel bad after the L
tongue.gif
Nothin' like commuter booty.....

Nothin' like in-house booty.....
Fixed 
laugh.gif

On another note. Need some feedback from the parents in here. I need to get my son a 10C and none of the local shoe stores let me get a guaranteed ticket like in the past. Whats the best option for copping toddler sizes? Online or B&M?

Everyone keep saying fnl took there wishlist why do I still have mine!
Mine is still there too. I don't get why this is even a "trick." It doesn't guarantee you anything since you still have to go through payment. Most of us already have the page open to buy anyway. The F do I need it in my wish list for (even though I did it anyway
laugh.gif
)?

Fixed 
laugh.gif

On another note. Need some feedback from the parents in here. I need to get my son a 10C and none of the local shoe stores let me get a guaranteed ticket like in the past. Whats the best option for copping toddler sizes? Online or B&M?
online shouldnt be too hard for that size its mens and gs that really move

Back
Top Bottom