12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

also, check local stores PERIOD on these sizes. feels like people are turned off by the price and the fact that they are white shoes if they are purchasing for kids.

i know i didn't want to drop $85 for a 11C for my kid to obliterate them in no time. he's good with his other shoes this season.
Luckily I have an employee store near me.. Able to grab my daughter's toddler's for $33.. Kids are like $50.

also, check local stores PERIOD on these sizes. feels like people are turned off by the price and the fact that they are white shoes if they are purchasing for kids.

i know i didn't want to drop $85 for a 11C for my kid to obliterate them in no time. he's good with his other shoes this season.
85!?!?!?
My goodness!
I don't think my niece and nephew will be getting these

yea man it gets worse and worse. jordans were "just" $75 a couple months ago in his size and i usually get him XIs every xmas. he loves his KD 7s tho so its no biggy

people still getting through places ?? 
eek.gif
  i went to bed after i copped this morning and just woke up... glad to see people are still getting through 

nah, kind of a mad house, but thats my fault for not checking. ill just use this one to rock. 

i mainly posted so others check theirs out.
i had to check these in-store madness or not....the store i purchased mine from was relatively empty because they give you all day to pick them up...8am-10pm....i checked each shoe about a minute or so...they are up to par so i took boxed them up and walked out...any noticeable flaw would have had them going back to the backroom and being replaced...also the reason i go early to pick up my pairs...your pair isnt bad though...

What's been the overall sizing consensus...?

1/2 size up for comfortable fit & TTS for good snug fit...?

Have 2 pairs, one in my true size and one 1/2 size larger.  Will be selling one of them for retail + Nevada tax (a line of people asking already; the thirst is REAL).

Apologies for the possible repeated question; can't be going through 2500+ posts that are predominantly about FNL...

I did get a shipping confirmation.  But the tracking number given doesn't work on the UPS site. It says no tracking number and not the electronic label created. Not gonna lie i'm nervous. 

Yeah I'm nervous too, hopefully we will be straight.. Is it bad that I havent gotten a shipping confirmation yet? I mean they have taken the money out..

What's been the overall sizing consensus...?

1/2 size up for comfortable fit & TTS for good snug fit...?

Have 2 pairs, one in my true size and one 1/2 size larger.  Will be selling one of them for retail + Nevada tax (a line of people asking already; the thirst is REAL).

Apologies for the possible repeated question; can't be going through 2500+ posts that are predominantly about FNL...
about the same size as the xis lows this year...

Error processing the request is the farthest I keep getting. Ship/bill same can't figure out what else it can be. Anyone else?

85!?!?!?
My goodness!
I don't think my niece and nephew will be getting these

Yeah, they're gettin a lil too expensive for kids sizes. I had a ps in cart for lil man on FNL but even with free shipping it was 90 something $ after tax. Just closed out of it.. :lol:

It's funny that they made more of these than the Grape V's but the Grapes get frowned upon now. These were way easier to get than the Infrareds

You definitely had to be patient and persistent with this release.

I think the bots early on clogged a bunch of **** up. Seriously NDC failed on me multiple times. Got kicked out of line a few times then got sporadic OOS messages and time outs.

I couldn't get past the Finish Line SPA page.

I'm on a weak WiFi connection and my phone kept dropping in and out of 3G. Signal is terrible..

I didn't try FTA or FTL.

Back
Top Bottom