12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

got 2 size 12 snakeskin lows, size 11.5 flight pack and size 11 infrared 6s  in da cart...if only i can now checkout

had a size 9 at FNL in my cart just for fun.  Can't even afford these lol.  It's nice to have the comfort that I could've had them tho.

all right i got jaked for the final time.. cant check out.. im hitting refresh one last time and if its gone back to bed.

ALWAYS.... NEVER FAILS ME YET....
sick.gif
you guys must be using bots.. im on a 100MBIT connection and never get them in

Folks who have receiving dates of 12/29 may want to check with their local ups/fed ex locations about their hours, in case your shoes arrive at their destination facility tomorrow, you can arrange to have your shoes picked up at the ups/fed ex store instead of waiting til the 29th for them to deliver. Jus a thought.

EDIT: nevermind ups is not doing ground pickups tomorrow. But is doing them Friday.

Last edited:
Folks who have receiving dates of 12/29 may want to check with their local ups/fed ex locations about their hours, in case your shoes arrive at their destination facility tomorrow, you can arrange to have your shoes picked up at the ups/fed ex store instead of waiting til the 29th for them to deliver. Jus a thought.
That's exactly what I did.  Picking them up at my local UPS instead of waiting.

Back
Top Bottom