12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

JJ was WEAK

PATONES will be popping back up for under retails as soon as these Resellers trip n fall trying to Make a Profit off a $500 pack!

REMEMBER the BRAZIL 6's
ohwell.gif

back to bed... rest is needed!

Decided to cop the "Gift of Flight"this morning and luckily got through, was a sucker for the Pantone XIs.  I used paypal credit so I have up to 6 months to pay with no interest.  I will probably use the XX9 for the gym and maybe now sell my extra size 12 "Legend Blues". Decisions decisions

JJ was WEAK

PATONES will be popping back up for under retails as soon as these Resellers trip n fall trying to Make a Profit off a $500 pack!

REMEMBER the BRAZIL 6's
ohwell.gif

back to bed... rest is needed!
i doubt the Pantones will ever be that cheap

I can see GoF going below retail. Brazil pack def went below retail and so did the UNC/GTown AJKO pack. 

Decided to cop the "Gift of Flight"this morning and luckily got through, was a sucker for the Pantone XIs.  I used paypal credit so I have up to 6 months to pay with no interest.  I will probably use the XX9 for the gym and maybe now sell my extra size 12 "Legend Blues". Decisions decisions
Taking 6 months to pay on sneakers?!?!  Your priorities are WAY off.

Taking 6 months to pay on sneakers?!?!  Your priorities are WAY off.
With no interest its like reverse lay away! [emoji]128515[/emoji]

You think they remind you when the 6 months is up?  Nope.  That ish is for broke suckers.  If you cannot pay for it when you buy it....you don't own it.  Cash all the way.  

Dumb?!  That is funny.  But enjoy taking months to pay off a pair of sneakers.  THAT is dumb.  CC debt in general is DUMB.  You, my friend....are dumb.

You think they remind you when the 6 months is up?  Nope.  That ish is for broke suckers.  If you cannot pay for it when you buy it....you don't own it.  Cash all the way.  

So childish :smh:

You need to evaluate yourself instead of being so worried about others and what they do.

So childish
mean.gif

You need to evaluate yourself instead of being so worried about others and what they do.
Not worried.  But...your priorities are basically taking a mini loan out for shoes?  That is ridiculous.  I make fun of ***** like that all day long.  Not my fault people choose to lead a foolish life based around a shoe to the point they take a loan out on it.  But when people default on their loans , etc. it is my ******* problem because regular people pay with increased prices, etc..  Too many people getting their priorities way off base.  

See, the way my bank account is set up...

They don't want you to pay it off in 6 months so you gotta check yourself. As long as you do its the same cost as cash.

See, the way my bank account is set up...

They don't want you to pay it off in 6 months so you gotta check yourself. As long as you do its the same cost as cash.
That is my point.  If you don't remember you pay that interest.  That is what they want.  It is set up like Vegas....the house always wins.

Not worried.  But...your priorities are basically taking a mini loan out for shoes?  That is ridiculous.  I make fun of ***** like that all day long.  Not my fault people choose to lead a foolish life based around a shoe to the point they take a loan out on it.  But when people default on their loans , etc. it is my ******* problem because regular people pay with increased prices, etc..  Too many people getting their priorities way off base.  

What is your priority?

Worrying about other people do?

Trying to boost your ego on a message board?

You're lacking in a lot, but at least you pay with cash :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom