12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Good luck with that.
I haven't purchased anything from an online launch is always instore or bust. This where your people skills come in but I have the Fnl fl and FA managers numbers in my phone. Rock heat to the mall and spark convos with store employees. I don't pay any extra tips either and I come up with everything I shoot for. It also helps that I live in Alabama where everyone isn't hip to everything.. Og 1s are easy cops here except for Breds only 1 store got a fsr in town for fcfs but I still landed them.

Anyway back to the 11s. Seriously do I need to worry about toe box creasing cause some guy was recommending sneaker shields.

Seems insane. I don't give a **** about creasing.

The problem with all white sneakers is they never stay all white. Oh well I'm OK with the yellowing, otherwise I wouldn't cop.

I never understood the whole confirmation/shipping phase of each thread. I mean, what's the purpose here? We know you copped, a minute by minute report isn't needed :lol: . But that's just me.

True. And they're not going to be worn. If I wanted to look @ them I can go to the store. They will get there when they get there. Bad weather most parts of the country anyways I don't want a soaked box

Anyway back to the 11s. Seriously do I need to worry about toe box creasing cause some guy was recommending sneaker shields.

Seems insane. I don't give a **** about creasing.

The problem with all white sneakers is they never stay all white. Oh well I'm OK with the yellowing, otherwise I wouldn't cop.
Answered your own question bruh. Plus not much to worry about in the toe box. Ankles are the issues but oh well they are sneakers

There are only but so many shipping status questions to be asked, or reseller rants to go on LOL. Once most 'pears' get delivered we can proceed with quality complaints. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I never understood the whole confirmation/shipping phase of each thread. I mean, what's the purpose here? We know you copped, a minute by minute report isn't needed :lol: . But that's just me.

:lol:

Somebody put up the gif of the guy beating the dead horse.

Was the terrible quality of these talked about earlier in this thread on release date or something?

I haven't really been in here at all so I haven't seen anything about it if so.

Was the terrible quality of these talked about earlier in this thread on release date or something?

I haven't really been in here at all so I haven't seen anything about it if so.

I don't know about this thread...it's impossible to keep up with. But Jordan retros/threads always have complaints about quality. It is what it is.

I never said not to use a CC but the cash advance.    Just cash advancing for shoes?  That makes no sense to me.  

I am happy you have a high CC available credit.  But I am more worried about bank, investments, 401K than some guy's random CC debt availability.   You, with most cards, get the rewards when you pay that amount off....not when charge is incurred. So I also enjoy the rewards :smile:

You can make fun of me not having to cash advance to buy shoes.  I can laugh at the other Joe having to.  It really doesn't bother me.
Dude shoes are more than just "shoes". Just like cars, clothes, etc. Commodities always have a "magical" lining around them. People are buying these 11s not because they are shoes, but something that transcends what they are.

If they are just "shoes" as you say, then why aren't Velcro strapped orthopedic shoes the only model to purchase?

Thread is par for the course I see...
There are only but so many shipping status questions to be asked, or reseller rants to go on LOL. Once most 'pears' get delivered we can proceed with quality complaints. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
It ain't just you bruh!

Last edited:
My pair should be arriving today in the mail via UPS. Expected delivery was Dec 29th...so that's dope!

So you can cop multiples on FNL? No wonder online is such a ***** to get through. I swear that company sucks so bad...
It's weird because they let you "Add" multiple pairs to the cart but when it actually comes time to pay for them, it always defaulted back to 1 pair. 

I do it because I like to collect. I don't know honestly shoes, cars and traveling. lol. As a kid I had older and younger siblings. We weren't poor but not every release I couldn't get every Jordan. And the ones I did get please believe me, my parents made me work hard for it to understand not to take them for granted along with responsibility. Now that im older with a family of my own, the shoes I recall getting or not being able to get I try to now. Though my profession of work does not admire "street" attire, I still buy and just collect. just brings back some memories of things. About half of my collection has not been worn. one day they will. However im picky on when I wear them. If im going out somewhere ill UDS a pair for the occasion. other than that I have my usual "around the house" beaters. Im cool with that.

Itll be a minute till I wear these. Still have a few 11s from previous years that are sitting but I plan to wear these AFTER I get my girls shoe. Its not a priority at the moment. Holidays, relatives and etc are. By then resellers will be hurting on sitting ducks and will eventually fold. Probably not by allot but as stated you got guys who have messed up priorities who will buy sneakers and get delinquencies on their utilities for non payments because they are out of funds, recounting every dollar they have and trying to budget it for the next 2 weeks for that paycheck whether from assistance or their job.

Last edited:
I do it because I like to collect. I don't know honestly shoes, cars and traveling. lol. As a kid I had older and younger siblings. We weren't poor but not every release I couldn't get every Jordan. And the ones I did get please believe me, my parents made me work hard for it to understand not to take them for granted along with responsibility. Now that im older with a family of my own, the shoes I recall getting or not being able to get I try to now. Though my profession of work does not admire "street" attire, I still buy and just collect. just brings back some memories of things. About half of my collection has not been worn. one day they will. However im picky on when I wear them. If im going out somewhere ill UDS a pair for the occasion. other than that I have my usual "around the house" beaters. Im cool with that.

Itll be a minute till I wear these. Still have a few 11s from previous years that are sitting but I plan to wear these AFTER I get my girls shoe. Its not a priority at the moment. Holidays, relatives and etc are. By then resellers will be hurting on sitting ducks and will eventually fold. Probably not by allot but as stated you got guys who have messed up priorities who will buy sneakers and get delinquencies on their utilities for non payments because they are out of funds, recounting every dollar they have and trying to budget it for the next 2 weeks for that paycheck whether from assistance or their job.

The problem with not wearing sneakers is that the materials will start to fail as time goes on... Nothing worse than opening a crumbling pair of DS Jordans.

The problem with not wearing sneakers is that the materials will start to fail as time goes on... Nothing worse than opening a crumbling pair of DS Jordans.

This is true. I try my best though to keep them up to par. I seal each one with zip lock bags deflated, climate controlled dark side of the room. I know it sounds anal. So far its been working. I would like to wear them, don't get me wrong. But im in dress attire 12hrs out of my day til I get home mon-fri. Weekends the mall or anywhere is the last place I want to go unless its a family outing. other than that im drinking a beer bbqing catching up on sports. Speaking of sports, Anyone catch that Broncos game?! ......... wooo.........

This is true. I try my best though to keep them up to par. I seal each one with zip lock bags deflated, climate controlled dark side of the room. I know it sounds anal. So far its been working. I would like to wear them, don't get me wrong. But im in dress attire 12hrs out of my day til I get home mon-fri. Weekends the mall or anywhere is the last place I want to go unless its a family outing. other than that im drinking a beer bbqing catching up on sports. Speaking of sports, Anyone catch that Broncos game?! ......... wooo.........

I hear you man, I work in finance so I'm in a suit & tie from 9-6 for the work week. Ferragamos and Zegnas just aren't the same as Js lol

Last edited:
I bet 90% of people on NT have FICO score lower than 600 lulz

says the guy with a eg hatchback in his avi.
View media item 1317747

pwnt.gif

Back
Top Bottom