12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just got shipping confirmation for DTLR order. Wasn't sure if that would go though since it was the day after release.

Last edited:

Serves you right for scooping a pair to resale to someone who missed out because you bought pairs to resell.
Correction

Pair (Just 1)

Also

The tone of my comment was directed towards if I wanted to sell them

One more thing It's not a bad crease in the sole

One more thing How you know If I wanted to resell them I wasn't going to sell them for retail to someone who missed out?

One more thing! I like them 11s in your default picture doe Wearing those with a tux that way encase anybody wana  mess around and get that Ball is life on they can get it!

Edit: I'm just messing around with yah no type of disrespect towards you broski

Just glad I got two days off
I'm just talking **** man.

It's all good.

Do what you want with them, you paid for them.

Good move on the 11 low's with the Tux. Get the wide cut bottoms though not the slim fit.

Lmao, this thread is too funny.

One more thing, this thread is too funny.

Oh.. One more thing, this thread is too funny.

Wait!! One more thing, I hate you but I'm just happy that Christmas is almost here so I really don't hate you.

Last edited:
WTF? UPS told me that Eastbay is in full control of changing the delivery date because the name on the package is my full name in reverse. LOL the UPS customer rep gave me a 1-800 number to give to EB to call, yeah and of course EB won't have a clue.

Crazy, just hold the damn package.

@Monosylabikal - If you get this in time to change your UPS delivery...I had the same issue, I'll be away tomorrow and have multiple boxes coming in, and I know these UPS Helpers would just pile them ****s up in front of my door while I'm away.

I used the coupon code below to sign up for a free 2-week premium My Choice Trial (make sure to change your preferences to NO AUTO-Renew though). Otherwise, it's $5/package or $40 for the year!

I was just able to change all packages to hold for pick-up at my local UPS Hub. Good luck!

Trial Code: BGNBZ4GX0

Well, SNS cancelled my order for overselling..wrote me an apology letter and gave me a 30% off coupon lol

Info

Check out our door list for your area below!
Jimmy Jazz- 2942 3rd Avenue Bronx, NY 10455 718-292-3134
Jimmy Jazz- 36 Graham Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11206 718-963-9079
Jimmy Jazz- 31-22 Steinway Street Queens, NY 11103 718-932-4124
Jimmy Jazz- 989 Southern Blvd Bronx, NY 10459 718-378-1859
Jimmy Jazz- 421 Knickerbocker Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11237 718-455-3810
Jimmy Jazz- 20 E Burnside Avenue Bronx, NY 10453 718-716-1740
Jimmy Jazz- 239 West 125th Street New York, NY 10027 212-663-2852
Jimmy Jazz- 520 Fulton Street Brooklyn, NY 11201 718-243-9181
Jimmy Jazz- 132 W 125th Street New York, NY 10027 212-665-4198
Jimmy Jazz- 101 E 170 Street Bronx, NY 10452 718-681-0725
Jimmy Jazz- 845 White plains Road Bronx, NY 10473 718-904-9022
Jimmy Jazz- 224 E Fordham Road Bronx, NY 10458 718-329-6895
Jimmy Jazz- 30 Mall Drive West Jersey City, NJ 07310 201-386-0521
Jimmy Jazz- 89-48 165th Street Jamaica, NY 11432 718-657-5580
Jimmy Jazz- 1264 Fulton Street Brooklyn, NY 11216 718-789-0043
Jimmy Jazz- 1587 Pitkin Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11212 718-922-6729
Jimmy Jazz- 2100 Bartow Ave Space 196 Bronx, NY 10475 718-862-0952

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/lifestyle/blog/entries/jimmy-jazz-mystery-holiday-restock-event-stores-only

Checking my online statement, and my payment for the legend blues from Shoe Palace last Saturday has disappeared. I have +$216 credit than I did yesterday. Does this mean free sneakers???

I tried catching up, but I got tired of countless pages filled with stupid back and forth arguments then I read that this thread officially became a shipping confirmation thread so I jumped to the most recent page. As far as shipping goes, living in Illinois seems to be a good thing when it comes to shipping especially with this release being so close to Christmas. I copped two pair's, my personal size 13 pair from NDC which is out for delivery today and the 4c pair I copped for my boy's son off of FNL around 8pm on release day came yesterday all with free shipping on both order's. This is going to be my first XI (I know I have a long way to go to complete the set) hopefully my pair comes without any issues because a lot of the picture's I have seen got me paranoid.

I got like 3000 in charges from finishline and 1 pair of shoes. Stupid fnl. Take my money!!!!!!!!

I got like 3000 in charges from finishline and 1 pair of shoes. Stupid fnl. Take my money!!!!!!!!

I will never, ever... let me say that again.. ever... order from Finishline on a new drop. Way to much drama and issues with their processing department. Holding up enough to pay for 10 pairs and not even getting 1 confirmation? No thanks...

People are funny though, you already have for sale posts staying "NEED GONE!!" lol... the most anticipated sneaker of 2014, hyped up for 11+ months, its been out for 4 whole days now, most didnt even arrive from online orders and already "NEED GONE" :smh:

I will never, ever... let me say that again.. ever... order from Finishline on a new drop. Way to much drama and issues with their processing department. Holding up enough to pay for 10 pairs and not even getting 1 confirmation? No thanks...

People are funny though, you already have for sale posts staying "NEED GONE!!" lol... the most anticipated sneaker of 2014, hyped up for 11+ months, its been out for 4 whole days now, most didnt even arrive from online orders and already "NEED GONE" :smh:
Qft. Repped. Couldn't even sit on their product for 4 days. Bunch of idiots these little nickel and dime sneaker resellers are. Just dumber than a bucket of shrimp.

Last edited:
More people giving up on FNL means more pairs for me to cop.
tongue.gif

Never had a problem with FNL...EVER. They're increasingly becoming my "go to" for difficult cops.

Just need to be patient sometimes for that spa page. Using mobile helps too.

Couldn't even sit on their product for 4 days. Bunch of idiots these little nickel and dime sneaker resellers are. Just dumber than a bucket of shrimp.

I hear you but I am not even against reselling, people have their own thing going on. I myself am going to move a couple pair just to make profit to pay for my own and my girls to keep for free. I am talking more about the wording. It's like every sneaker reseller is a used car sales men. Legends were moving 350+ all day (Flightclub was moving them at $500 and selling) then you have these young kids in panic mode day #1... so they ask for $330... some other kid panics OMG THEY ARENT SELLING!!!! $310!!! Yet you go on ebay where they is exposure and open bids still selling for 350+. It comes across as kids who might be spending money they don't have for a flip which can backfire sometimes. I know what I am going to sell my extras for, non rape but not wholesale either, we all put in work for our pairs or extra pairs, if they dont sell I will sit on them.

Back
Top Bottom