12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

You sure she's not giving you a sign that a baby's on the way :stoneface:
Nah, she tried to buy my size and struck out, but she was able to order my two little ones their pairs and decided to play a joke on me since I got her good on April fools day. :lol:

I rather wear those jeans than the skinny jeans or sweat pants the majority of the kids are wearing these days...
same. when people wear pants that are elastic at the bottom or fold them up in that ridiculous 1 fold showing all the stitching, it just makes them look like they trying too hard to show off their shoes.

I wouldn't say Air Jordan XIs are "just shoes." They have an almost religious following to them so there's unfortunately going to be a few martyrs during new releases.
they are only this crazy because nike hypes them up and resellers hype them up PLUS nike refuses to stock enough shoes for the demand to kill off resellers.. as resellers cant buy 500 pairs..lol they can buy 20 but stock them like grapes and oranges and the resellers will stick to supremes
explain how Nike hyped the shoe up with almost no advertising? Explain how they needed to make more shoes when the already did like 650k.

For the LA area NT'ers
[COLOR=#Red]@ShoePalace: Our Hollywood & Highland store will have a special release of the Jordan 11 Legend Blue tomorrow. FCFS. Wristband distribution starts now.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Was this posted!?

sick.gif
sick.gif
yo that bag he got on retailed for more than the jordans lmfao.....

Three pairs of 11's in transit still

This is WACK!!

They Ship kicks on Mule?

they made 81 million in three hours off these

you'd think we could get some 1st Class treatment!!

That's how these two dudes dressed down here when the legends dropped. They had on the matching sweats with one of the pants legs lifted up bboy style also with the matching hat and socks to match. All i could do was smh

Anyone known of places that have an 8c in toddlers? Thanks...as close to retail as possible. The Cali roots is 102 shipped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom