12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

bro the ups tracking for a different order said the truck forgot the package and had to turn around to get it.... I got the order like 3 days longer than it should had been lol
Yea i dunno what they got going on. I mean my delivery date has been the 29th since the beginning, so I really can't complain cause it's still on time. But I'd be mad as hell if they forgot my package and made me wait another 3 days. Did u call corporate or file any complaint when that happened?

Last edited:
bro the ups tracking for a different order said the truck forgot the package and had to turn around to get it.... I got the order like 3 days longer than it should had been lol
Yea i dunno what they got going on. I mean my delivery date has been the 29th since the beginning, so I really can't complain cause it's still on time. But I'd be mad as hell if they forgot my package and made me wait another 3 days. Did u call corporate or file any complaint when that happened?
nah hate talkin to any kind of customer service

thread die yet?
Hell half of us are still waiting on UPS. 9 days to deliver a package
mean.gif
I dont care if it the holidays. My shoes could have been here days ago. Been watching them sit for days in my city's UPS.
word. all of mine came in except one or two, I think the trailer broke down lmaoo

I probably should have chosen overnite shipping and maybe I would have had them by christmas
Yea i definitely regret now not paying a little extra to have at least gotten them by Christmas Eve, i was just so surprised once I got them in cart I couldn't even think straight I just wanted to make sure I didn't screw anything up cause it had been hell just getting to that point. I was just too worried if I wasn't fast enough at checkout that I'd be kicked out of line or cart jacked or something.

Last edited:
Side bar: anyone notice the price of the anniversary 11s declining like crazy? They were going for a solide $300+ in most sizes and that was even for VNDS pairs. Now dudes want $200-$250 shipped. Currently in the process of trying to haggle someone down to $170. :lol:

I probably should have chosen overnite shipping and maybe I would have had them by christmas
I did regular shipping with finish line and got my package Monday so only took three days if that.

Fnl had mine to me by xmas eve. Reg shipping
Yea I don't know why some other NTers didn't get there yet! I'll be afraid of someone stealing them I've had really bad experiences with my stuff being stole ing before.

eastbay sent me the wrong size.
I would be so pissed like everything we go through on line just to get the wrong size.

Finishline had mine to me Christmas Eve from Indianapolis to Minnesota

NDC has a scheduled delivery of December 29th.  I am kind of not cool with that when you compare how fast Eastbay, FNL, etc. are comparatively and when they are the same distance.  I mean....9 actual days/5 biz to ship a few states away?  I even ordered my Pantones the 23rd and received them Friday from Eastbay.

Side bar: anyone notice the price of the anniversary 11s declining like crazy? They were going for a solide $300+ in most sizes and that was even for VNDS pairs. Now dudes want $200-$250 shipped. Currently in the process of trying to haggle someone down to $170.
laugh.gif
i never knew they were 300. i would never pay that price

Finishline had mine to me Christmas Eve from Indianapolis to Minnesota

NDC has a scheduled delivery of December 29th.  I am kind of not cool with that when you compare how fast Eastbay, FNL, etc. are comparatively and when they are the same distance.  I mean....9 actual days/5 biz to ship a few states away?  I even ordered my Pantones the 23rd and received them Friday from Eastbay.

My delivery date from NDC was the 29th as well. They were delivered on Christmas Eve. You gotta give them time. It's the busiest time of the year for packages.

Back
Top Bottom