12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Seriously, man. That is screwed up. While buying two on the same account is still technically against the rules, Nike going after the wrong people. Seriously ridiculous. Nike should be going after the guys who entered hundreds to a thousand times using bots in the Wing draw and perma banning them from Nike.com and Nike stores across the country. Even the dude who copped 3 pairs of Wings on the same account is a bigger fish. Not sure how that even slipped past them in the first place. 
how is that even possible?? 3 on 1 account??

I just bought a deadstock size 10 for $250 on stockx. Should be arriving later today. Definitely would not pay more than that.

I scooped up a pair at a JJ in NYC, there's still tons around after restock. Don't pay resale guys.

I scooped up a pair at a JJ in NYC, there's still tons around after restock. Don't pay resale guys.
Which location? Want to see if I can try and do a phone order since I'm in Cali. I called 4-5 in Brooklyn and none got a restock.

edit:

148 Dyckman St and 20 E Burnside Ave in the Bronx sold out already. 31-22 Steinway St. Long Island City sold out restock as well.

Last edited:
Would appreciate the help. Last 11s i got were the cool greys, they were a 11.5. Will an eleven in these fit ok. I read a bunch of pages and they said these seem more tts. Trying to get these instead of the 72-10s. 

I always regretted selling mine...in a few years I'm sure these will easily hit the 500++ once the species becomes endangered

No they won't. These 11's the whole shoe yellows too easily. Glad I sold mine. Be glad to get space jams this year tho

Back
Top Bottom