12/99-12/2004 who’s still here from the first 5 years?

2005. Unknowingly bought Fake Jordan 6 Black Infrareds from a store in my local mall and sold them on ebay. A member here legit checked them and sent me the link to educate myself. I’ve been around off and on every since.

Can't believe I've been a member for 20 years. Forgot how I found out about it, but am so glad I did because this site has been an excellent source of information.
b2550c773dc535a085e0d83170af7050 (1).jpg

This got me here small NT plug on the XV unveil took me a week to get the url right it seemed. Waited a bit to join, been here since.

I think I heard about NT from Kicks, too. I went to NT and Kicksology every single day (man, I miss Kicksology SO MUCH) starting in 2000 and I think I finally created an account in 2001 to comment on the Turbines, which are still my favorite shoes to ever play in! I very rarely post anyway, but it's not that low as my stats say. Something happened to my post count through the various platform changes NT has gone through over the years.

This place has come a long way.

I remember the XI had it's own forum.

Shoetrends, instyleshoes were the plugs back then lol
Man Shoetrends was like "thee" official spot. Grabbed my first pair of Posites off there, they were lowtop white upper bubble in the back i believe and zipper. Cant recall the name but spent that little teenage coin from the summer gig to grab them lol.

Back
Top Bottom