12/99-12/2004 who’s still here from the first 5 years?

Joined back in 05 baby! Originally bballaddict1

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 12.16.12 AM.png

Lurking 00 but never created an account until 2013.

either found niketalk through hoopstv.com or found hoopstv.com through niketalk.

one thing I’ll never forget is the finger teeth picture. when was the last time that was posted?

I figure this is the best place to ask about old members. What happened to LoveTheXIV? He was an old school dude on here that seemed to have every aj14 og and early retro ever. This was like 04ish.

i remember the WDYWT thread used to have TONS of dudes rocking originals all Willy nilly. I remember being floored that I found such a community back then!

This is how I found NT. Lurked for awhile before officially making an account in 2003. I could swear I made a different account before '03, but maybe something happened in the server switch?

Put a few friends onto NT back then too. Not sure if one of them still checks in or not, shout-out to Mason formerly of small town Iowa.

Speaking of, how many different hosting servers did we go through?! I remember some of the in the early days were dooo dooo 😂

Last edited:
this account since 04. Had an OG one a year before.

I actually found NT cuz the flight 89s released and I liked them so much and was searching online about them, and then came across NT.

I saw a pic of the white cement 3s coming out that year and immediately returned the flight 89s. Been here since

Back
Top Bottom