'12 Bulls

frown.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

this is horrible ... the explosion came back ... but he didn't have the lift ... the jump stop puts so much pressure on the knees ... Geno Auriemma doesn't allow his girls to do it b/c of the ACL injuries they've had over the years ...

even at best a knee sprain ... he's gonna be out for a WHILE ...

he's gonna have to rest this summer

i just hope it's NOT THE ACL

i'm done with sports ... 

Very sad news. Bulls just gotta believe in their own abilities and let it all out from now on.. They got nothing to lose..

Unfortunately this is fitting with how this year has went with Rose. It's going to be hard to win a chip now but until we lose 4 it's still hope.

This messed up, all of the injuries, do you guys think it was a combination of the injuries and his body gave out trying to confiscate? mind you, it could've happened at anytime, but he shouldn't have been in the game at that time, and thibs knew it, thats why he was so snappy with the press when they were asking him about it.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

The title of that just made my stomach drop... %%!% what y'all saying this is on Thibs. Up 12 with 1:30 to go and he's been suffering nagging injuries you TAKE HIM OUT!

*+%+*!! Idiot
30t6p3b.gif

ACL injuries for a ball player ... whose game is reliant on speed and explosion ... and he's gonna be out another year ... 
we got treated to this teams potential for 42 minutes ... now the kids career is in jeopardy ... i can't believe the injuries affected him so much as 1 injury just rolled into another ... i'm watching the game like man i've never seen so many shots get blocked at the rim ... but i feel like this injury is one of those freak things ... unfortunately ... once u tear the ACL U ARE VERY SUSCEPTIBLE TO IT HAPPENING IN AGAIN ... IN THE SAME KNEE OR THE OTHER ...  

i hate being pessimistic ... it's just one of those things w/ the way he plays ... we're always gonna hold our breath ... 

This aint nothing new on how Thibs uses his starters......it's his system..he preaches it to his players and his players know that. So enough with the "why did he keep Rose in blah nonsense"....Rose was just simply not healthy this season. Period.

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

This messed up, all of the injuries, do you guys think it was a combination of the injuries and his body gave out trying to confiscate? mind you, it could've happened at anytime, but he shouldn't have been in the game at that time, and thibs knew it, thats why he was so snappy with the press when they were asking him about it.

it was just a freak accident.  I don't think his conditioning, previous health or none of that mattered.  he just landed in a very awkward position.  like someone said, this could've easily been on the first play of the game.  it is what it is.

this isnt 1991 where an ACL injury ends your career its become more common than ever, and most athletes with an exception of the few hyped up cases do recover, it all depends how bad the tear is and weather it was the MCL as well which its not

Back
Top Bottom