'12 Bulls

JBJA0821116510G08.jpeg

probably do at tibial tunneled repair

how bad of a tear doesnt matter. if rose was not an athlete, a partial tear does not require surgery and he can go on his daily life but will experience knee pain and instabilities
but since rose is an athlete, he needs his knees to be 100%. His legs need to be mobile and he will require reconstruction surgery. The gold standard is to use the middle patella tendon as a graft replacement for the acl which typically takes about 6-9 months to heal 90% and 1-2 years 100% along with other factors like rehab.

I think Rose needs to train with Tim Grover when he goes back to training. I don't understand why he's going all the way to Cali in the summer to work out when the best trainer is in Chicago.

Originally Posted by amel223

I think Rose needs to train with Tim Grover when he goes back to training. I don't understand why he's going all the way to Cali in the summer to work out when the best trainer is in Chicago.

Originally Posted by amel223

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

HENNY AND LOUD FOR ME TONIGHT! Haven't been many more sad days in Chicago that I can remember...maybe when Harold died, but this is about as bad as I can remember

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

HENNY AND LOUD FOR ME TONIGHT! Haven't been many more sad days in Chicago that I can remember...maybe when Harold died, but this is about as bad as I can remember

tired.gif

last time i felt this low was back in 2008 when the Dodgers swepted the Cubs three straight 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Terrible injury. No chance for a title without him. This is all obvious.

But, I think the Bulls still have a GREAT chance in this series and would be competitive against the Celtics or Hawks. Beyond that...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'd be surprised if we don't still make the ECF, from there our chances aren't great, but stranger things have happened. The team has been resilient this season, I wouldn't put anything passed them. 

Depression has set in. I was so ready for Mia this year and was all ready to put big money on it. The bulls just cant rush him back they have to let him heal and then rehab properly which is why i said i dont expect him back until December at the earliest.

ACL repair has come a long way but it is still a significant injury.

Like i said earlier the way he landed the best we could of hoped for was an MCL sprain but he could of potentially torn his ACL, MCL, and medial meniscus. ALL in all he should make it back mid to late next season

it sucks
frown.gif

i work at the mall and everyone in here in chicago was wearing their bulls gear and i wonder if they even know what just happen to rose

either way chicago is very sad right now

rose is a great player and to see a injury like that to happen...
frown.gif

Feel sorry for the bulls fans.. Hope D.Rose has a speedy recovery and well meet you guys in the ECF next year.

It really hurts to see D.Rose go through this..someone so humble that really loves the game and puts in the commitment to get better with time..only to get injured in what should be his prime. yet, you have d-bags like Lebron who have everything handed to them and acts like they're God's gift to basketball granted everything they so desire 
ohwell.gif

This feels almost as bad as if Michael Jordan tore his ACL in the late 80s - early 90s. D.Rose is going to have to reinvent his game entirely, I can see it happening. It's a pity because he really was one of the most explosive players in NBA history.

I can't begin to explain how utterly lifeless this has left me. Yes, life goes on, but the Bulls were such a big piece of my heart . This was the year, I haven't said it, but i truly felt that this Bulls team had what it took to win the chip. Alas, with one injury everything we battled so hard for is over. This team wont quit....it just wont, but championship dreams have died. I cant believe that in one game, our season has taken a nightmarish turn. I dont blame anyone. It was a freak injury to a guy who has been hurt all year.

I love basketball so much, but to know that my team has lost its opportunity ,hurts more than just about anything i can imagine. I'm spent. I have nothing left to give. Whoever wins , fine, i dont care anymore. Even my hatred for Miami doesnt mean anything anymore.

All these months, the best record, homecourt.....meaningless. The one aspect that every team needs for a title run is the one thing that has ended ours..

I dont know what to do.......

If rose comes back in dec I'm going to lose it. I don't want to see him touch a ball until the new year I don't want him on the court until around vday.

With the way he plays it's going to take him longer to get back to himself or as close as can be. The last thing you need is for him to think he has to rush back make one of them hard cuts and %!%+ it up again.

But this is if it was a full clean Tear if not I'll change my thinking a bit

Side note my bro called me as soon as it happened and just said one thing 9-9-12 and with out saying a word I knew what he was saying
30t6p3b.gif

Like I said in the DRose injury thread, the UC went from ruckus to somber...almost like being at a wake. Terrible!!

That being said, there's still games to play. GO BULLS!

Of course, may DRose recover fully....he needs to take his time.Edit: Vodka is my coping juice of choice fellas...

The ACL injury by itself is nothing to worry about. What I'm worried about is if he has the right people rehabbing it. He has to get the right people to take him through the rehab process. If the Bulls staff is anything like the Portland staff...

Back
Top Bottom