'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by langfor5

Schyler Miles to KU. 

scratch that. i thought that said Cyler Miles

laugh.gif

i was like whaaaaa??!?!!!

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Here come the trojan fans sucking Nelson witout a rubber in 3..2..

laugh.gif
Still have that taste in your mouth from when you thought UGa had a chance?

eek.gif
@ the 300lb DT Clemson just signed who plays baseball too and throws a 93mph fastball. Just the picture of a 300lb kid on the mound throwing heat like that...

That wasn't Frank it was Charley Wiles, DL coach and the primary recruiter for that area. He's a pretty firey guy so I can imagine he was pretty upset
laugh.gif
I doubt we'll even touch West Boca for awhile; staff must hate their guts right now

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

roll.gif
 @ Avery Johnson callin Bama and committing while faxing in his papers to LSU
Wait, what?!?!
dude trolled Saban to the max
laugh.gif

yooo as I was scrolling I was bout to post 'ion eem care what she look like..", but damn 
sick.gif
 look related to the Denver Broncos & Shannon Sharpe

still smash.

Originally Posted by dreClark

[article=""]

Matt Porter @mattyports
Beamer: "It would be a blessing for you to go away for school. I promise. You've got homeboys here. ... We need you. We're counting on you."

3m
Matt Porter @mattyports
Beamer, to Blue: "You want to go to a program that wins bowl games, a clean program, that dominates in the ACC?"

4m
Matt Porter @mattyports
Blue is telling Frank Beamer, "I wanted to stay home." Beamer: "This doesn't make any sense. I've never felt more betrayed or lied to."

6m
Matt Porter @mattyports
I'm listening in right now as Frank Beamer is telling Ja Wand Blue, "you lied to me." #VaTech #Canes

8m
Matt Porter @mattyports
West Boca Raton coaches tell me they are faxing Ja Wand Blue's LOI to Miami. #Canes. He is on the phone now decommitting from#VaTech.
[/article]

2e2hy5j.gif

her face is hutin!! LMAO i'd still dunk on her like blake griffin

lemme tell u somethin about garbage !@$ Justin Wilcox. his !@$ refused to offer Devian Shelton , he's a 4* CBwho idolized Eric Berry and wanted to be a Vol last year. this idiot coach mannn

when he leaves coaches tried to get back in, he didnt budge and now signed with USC.

UDUB better be lucky they got Lupoi bc they need him to off set that WAC Conference D coordinator

Sorry for the confusion folks...Schyler Miles is going to KU. Three star LB from Florida.
So much disappointment w/ the 'Roll Tide.' Went from
devil.gif
 to 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom