'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

He's emo...crushed when CLK told him its best to look elsewhere due to scholly limits.

His coaches were bent, *shrugs*. Taking the little b____ route.

Situation was ugly, Cal was the rebound school got caught up in the #calgang hype. Lupoi leaves and says he's sticking with Cal. Starts wavering, and follows Lupoi to UDub. Doesn't really want to leave SoCal, flips to UCLA.

Ross reps 305 but rocks FSU chain? Everything about that man is fraudulent. :smh

26 minutes ago - by Mark Bradford - Kelly comments on Greenberry
Coach Brian Kelly wanted the focus to be on the 16 players who signed, rather than the one (5-star WR Deontay Greenberry) who didn't. "I used to have a saying about players like that and that was I'd rather play against him for four games than with him for four years," he told UND.com

Stay classy Brian Kelly.

Originally Posted by dreClark

[article=""]
x2_ab6c73e

Rawse.
pimp.gif

[/article]
Didnt this _ grow up in Miami!? and played Football?? No way dude's a FSU fan, he on that Lil Wayne shht

any good radio shows (pref online) i can listen to while working to follow this?

Nako XL wrote:
any good radio shows (pref online) i can listen to while working to follow this?
Well ESPN 710 right now has a lot of SoCal stuff.

Whatever your espn affiliate is in your area listen to them. Most of them are doing shows right now about all of this.

JHC still hasn't faxed his LOI over to UGA. Maybe the rumors about his grandfather refusing to sign it is true?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

JHC still hasn't faxed his LOI over to UGA. Maybe the rumors about his grandfather refusing to sign it is true?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

images

Freeze sir, LOI is in

woops..hol up @%* Grandpa doin!? 
mad.gif
 how you gon make that man go to UF if he dont want to??? Ima get real disrespectful if he sways that young mans decision.

Back
Top Bottom