'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Will Taylor get the Berry twins?
nerd.gif

Can't be serious
laugh.gif
As in Eric Berry's brothers? Them boys are Tennessee bound along w/ Kelly Jr.
laugh.gif
 nah I wasn't serious.

I remember seeing Dawson getting murdered by Hatcher(before I was put on game) last summer in camp, but he's a gamer for sure.

Great pickup.

the heads are very confident about Kirven. just found out KK's HS staff has been helping the Vols out alot.

Latest I'm hearing is it's a 2 horse race with VT and Bama. UT is not a factor.

Bama's not taking Kirven, theres no longer any room.

that tech Mod is being led a stray

Sheldon Dawson aint the best player outta tenn.

thats Jovon and Kimbrow.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Bama's not taking Kirven, theres no longer any room.

that tech Mod is being led a stray
Yea, I thought I heard they want Tomlinson over Kirven anyways. I just didn't want to unequivocally state we're getting him and end up looking stupid. That being said, he's not going to Tennessee. 
laugh.gif

But...is VT recruiting anyone that can score on a Kevin Steele quality defense?  It's not Logan Thomas...aka Cam Newton('s special needs brother)
13 points every 2 games? I can divide

Sounds like Corey Thompson has flipped from TAMU to LSU...sucks, we really need safeties like that. He said something along the lines of TAMU's D talent being too weak, and he's afraid of it being able to compete in the SEC.

Also, it sounds like Bralon Addison flipping from TAMU to Oregon is all but official. You get to take on his deadweight best friend, Chance Allen, but Addison is a hell of a talent. I think he's much more replaceable than Thompson is, but it hurts to lose him.

Hopefully we can pull in Thomas Johnson and get a surprise or two at the DL or LB positions on NSD...

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

But...is VT recruiting anyone that can score on a Kevin Steele quality defense?  It's not Logan Thomas...aka Cam Newton('s special needs brother)
3 points every 2 games? I can divide

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
First game you got us I'll admit, no excuse for that one. We played poorly, you played better, and you won handily. ACC CG? I will go to my grave thinking y'all knew our signals. It happens all the time, hell we did it to a couple teams this year. It's on us to recognize and adjust and we didn't. But I'm not gonna front like it really would have mattered, because you put up 38 and we would have been lucky to break 24.
laugh.gif
Hosley went out with that "concussion" and Sammy and Co. exposed our secondary after that.
But look at the rest of your schedule, y'all couldn't stop anybody except for us. I know for a fact we ran several plays we hadn't ever run prior to that game, a couple misdirections, and every single time you guys walked the safety up and he was waiting exactly where the run was going, and he woulda been out of position given our tendencies on film all year. Hell, I don't even know how they would have stolen that signal given that the play had never been run before, unless they watched practice
laugh.gif

W/e though. I don't know what the hell happened to y'all's defense against half the schedule but you were a better team than us this year. We played a whack ##% schedule and I got gassed up thinking we were good just like every year
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 Thanks for reminding me what a %##@%! ending we had to the season.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

PJ Williams' grandmother 
30t6p3b.gif

She stopping him from flipping?

Scout giving Cincy a top 25 recruiting class thus far
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

13 points every 2 games? I can divide

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
I'm just messing with you, sport.  It's the first time I've been able to say anything about VT in ever and that defense that got 70 dropped on them with a month to prepare and almost blew it against a MD team that won 2 games shut y'all down.  This is a real question, was Mike O'Cain calling plays?  If so, does he have naked pics of Beamer or something?
I was mostly making fun of the Logan Thomas/Cam Newton type stuff I saw in the offseason and announcers constantly talking about how big of a boy he is.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 "I can divide" 
laugh.gif
Does Chingy have a record label?  Can I get one of those chains?  I've got bars (Two!).
Seriously though, what's he up to nowadays?  <DLo>Heck. that was a good album</DLo>

Back
Top Bottom