'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by grusumm18

cro =(

udubb
cot damb!

[h1]Washington Huskies Pick Up Eight Football Commitments In One Day[/h1]

Greg Biggins @GregBiggins

LB Jordan (Calif) 2014 WR Rashead Johnson committed to the #Washington. He was offered after the camp yesterday and committed on the spot.

29 Jun 12

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Crowell cut officially.  Cardo suicide watch begins - officially.
Damn man.

They were gonna win the NC this year too.
frown.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Lots of talk that Daeshon Hall will move back to Seattle with his family and not come back to Texas for his senior year... Good get for UW.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Crowell cut officially.  Cardo suicide watch begins - officially.
Damn man.

They were gonna win the NC this year too.
frown.gif
frown.gif
Undefeated season down the drain before it started
frown.gif

Crowell, what a fool. I was looking forward to Georgia making some noise and winning the SEC rather than Alabama or LSU.

Have yall seen what's been going on with Tulane? Coach Curtis Johnson (known around New Orleans and the entire LA as "CuJo") has been getting some good players that normally wouldn't have even considered Tulane. Administration is now pushing football and increased funding. LA players are now seriously considering Tulane as an option. Laugh now, but things are changing.

PS. He was the same coach that recruited Marshall Faulk to SDSU and all those Louisiana players to The U during their domination.. He's a BEAST recruiter

Originally Posted by Shox23

hoping the canes return to prominence this year, i'm tired of the poor qb play and losing to teams that can't hold our jockstraps

also hoping for some new uni's

[h1]
[h1]Five-star defensive ends Jonathan Bullard and Dante Fowler Jr. and four-star defensive tackle Dante Phillips were not allowed to report this week with the rest of the incoming freshmen, who have already undergone orientation and will begin Summer B classes Monday.  Bullard and Fowler did not return phone messages Friday. Phillips was contacted, but hung up when he learned it was a reporter on the line.[/h1]
A UF official said Friday the school would not comment on any incoming freshmen until classes begin Monday.

Fowler's father, however, posted on a Rivals.com message board Thursday night that his son would arrive in Gainesville on Monday. Dante Fowler Jr. had to finish an online course earlier this week that was expected to be graded and sent on to the NCAA academic clearinghouse.

Bullard said Monday his academics were in order and he'd been cleared by UF to report to Gainesville and register for classes. Bullard said he expected to be in Gainesville on Tuesday, but he never left his hometown of Shelby, N.C.

A source close to the situation told The Sun that Bullard has qualified academically, but that his paperwork was turned in late and he has not been cleared yet to enroll in classes.

A family member confirmed Bullard was still in Shelby on Friday, but would not comment on his status with UF.

If Bullard, Fowler and Phillips do not qualify academically, it would decimate the Gators' defensive line recruiting class, which was expected to provide much-needed depth along the defensive front.
[/h1]

Jordan Hall is out 10 weeks for O$U.
stepped on glass and had to have surgery.

Big Blow if he doesnt get to 100% quickly. super talented player who was going to be "Percy Harvin" in Urbs offense

Kyle Prater's Practice Footage while @ USC.....I can imagine the kind of things Lee and Woods were doing in practice...although youth and injuries played a part in Prater not being able to sniff the field

Would SC have room for Laquon Treadwell? He tried to visit this weekend while he was at a camp in Cali but now he'll take an official. I believe SC has 3 (?) WR commits.

[h1]Ex-Gamecock Stephen Garcia signs with CFL, immediately injures finger giving peace sign[/h1]

By Matt Hinton | CBSSports.com College Football Blogger
July 3, 2012 1:41 pm ET

03-Stephen_Garcia.jpg
At South Carolina, Stephen Garcia was college football's reigning Brometheus, an untamable, McConaugheyian presence the SEC came to know and love as much through three frat-tastic arrests in his first year on campus – for public drunkenness, keying a car and setting off a fire extinguisher in a dorm – and his eventual dismissal from the teamas a fifth-year senior as for anything he did in the course of 34 career starts. In the Canadian Football League, he's just another dude scrapping for a job.

To that end, the former alpha '#@+* caught on last week as the fourth-string quarterback for the Montreal Alouettes, and immediately set his sights on the coveted Bro-bel Peace Prize:
The process of ultimately finding Anthony Calvillo's successor – whenever that day comes – continues for the Alouettes. On Wednesday, the team signed a fourth quarterback, Stephen Garcia, immediately placing him on the one-game injured list.
Garcia injured two fingers getting off the bus and flashing the peace sign, according to the organization.

"Brah, that was like the HARDEST peace sign EVER, brah. Those chicks over there were totally vibing on your adductor pollicis."

Ironically, Garcia never missed a start to injury as a Gamecock, despite the turbulence that defined his campus career in almost every other respect. His new coach in Montreal, Marc Trestman, unsuccessfully recruited Garcia out of high school in 2007, when Trestman was the offensive coordinator at N.C. State; prior to last week, the Alouettes had previously signed and cut Garcia twice. "He's been through a lot and grown up and matured tremendously," Trestman told the Montreal Gazette. "A lot of players had different adversity and trying times. I've never been judgmental. This is a new start for him."

Good luck, Stephen, and keep your nose clean. But please, never stop being Stephen.

roll.gif

Kyle Prater's Practice Footage while @ USC.....I can imagine the kind of things Lee and Woods were doing in practice...although youth and injuries played a part in Prater not being able to sniff the field
Kyle Prater is an extremely talented kid, the problem with him is that he liked the training room more than he liked the field.

Raw skills, Prater and Lee were the best receivers IMO.  Overall, it's Woods, simply because he has everything together (i.e route running, hands, skills, speed).  Woods is not the fastest or biggest but he runs some crisp %+# routes, knows how to get open when Barkley rolls out and most of all has the heart to tough it out when his body is falling apart.

Lee and Woods are going to be monsters next season.

Wish KP the best of luck at Northwestern, hopefully being closer to home will help him.  He made some spectacular catches in practice, just couldn't get out of that damn training room.

So whats the back story on this pic of Kenny Stills in a dress??

552443.png

I remember that practice footage of Robert Woods (I think) doing one on one's vs DB's and he took like 35 seconds to run his routes

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Crowell to Alabama State. Starts classes Monday. Same lawyer as T.I. 
smokin.gif
 Serious.

sick.gif
 He's about to murder the SWAC, right after they got off probation too. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom