12 year old boy jammin' to "Rude Boy" - Vid inside. Vol. 0]

This really grinds my gears. It's not a laughing matter neither. I would imagine son catching flack from someone, or some people, from around his way.

Wanting attention and being gay are two different things.

Some may argue they go hand-in-hand.

DC i'm not trying to come at you, just trying to understand your position,
Is your issue with the homosexuality overall or feminine males?

I don't know if someone put this kid up to this or whatever, but if this is his way
I'd much a rather see the parents supporting them, rather them pushing them away making them feel like
they should hide and be ashamed of themselves that only creates more issues

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I'll never understand how upbringing is to blame for sexual prefrence.

I don't understand that either

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

pll75.gif

Gonna be the next
j_alexander_blueflys_blog_flypaper_1.jpg

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

DC i'm not trying to come at you, just trying to understand your position,
Is your issue with the homosexuality overall or feminine males?
More so how feminized men are becoming. Which I think can be diminished if there were prominent male figures in their lives. I don't blame the little boy for acting like a little girl if that is what he is essentially raised to be. Not his fault.

Not a fan of that lifestyle either but the flamboyancy of it is what is disturbing and a cry for attention to me. (at times).

Disgusting. That's why black fathers need to stay in their children's lives. Got women raising these kids thinking that +$$# is cool.

Still don't know how I feel about this.

I do believe anyone has the capabilities of being that way, but based on your upbringing will either encourage or discourage you for letting it out.

I don't know if someone is born that way. I am not ruling it out though. Not calling the notion stupid or far-fetched either. I just don't know what to believe.

Either way, not a fan of it.

It's quite simple actually, the child's parents or guardian at the time should NOT be allowing this type of behavior.  As far as I'm concerned they're just as wrong as him.  You just don't condone bad behavior.

Wanting attention and being gay are two different things.

Some may argue they go hand-in-hand. 
As far as the flamboyant gay males go, I would that they do say it does go hand-in-hand.

Him mimicking had the robotic moves was just over the top.
I showed my dad, and being the aggressive Jamaican he is, is ready to murk this child's parents
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom