12 year old with 3 ferraris vol. kids doing it

This is meant to be a joke. The guys that made the video made it as a joke and never thought it would get seen all over the world like it has been. It's on another forum I frequent also.

Last edited:
This is meant to be a joke. The guys that made the video made it as a joke and never thought it would get seen all over the world like it has been. It's on another forum I frequent also.

Good to know. My self worth has made a slight recovery after reading your reply. Thank you.

F that kid regardless though. I just want one Ferrari at some point in my life.

Good to know. My self worth has made a slight recovery after reading your reply. Thank you.

F that kid regardless though. I just want one Ferrari at some point in my life.
Your self worth should not make a recovery seeing how gullible you were.

the things I would do to his Ferrari's if I was Callum's Father!

Last edited:
White kid with daddy's money... Daddy's car.......

What's new??
did you not watch the video?

kid wrote an app and made 8+mil > buys ferrari's.. gives dad his 355... it's the other way around.. 

Last edited:
i would ask how a twelve year old can legally drive but i guess if your own three ferraris you can do as youd like.

White kid with daddy's money... Daddy's car.......

What's new??

did you not watch the video?

kid wrote an app and made 8+mil > buys ferrari's.. gives dad his 355... it's the other way around.. 

View media item 474096

Did you not watch the 2nd vid posted in this thread?

Its a joke... Dry British humor. :rolleyes

The Dad always owned the 355. The first vid when Callum was 10 (2nd vid posted in this thread) was made as a prank...and pretty obviously I thought. But I guess enough people didnt get their sense of humor and actually thought it was real, so they recently made another vid (vid in the OP) that is now being circulated.

Between this and the dogface guy....yall really believe anything :lol:

Last edited:
The hate/envy inside drove me to do this. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom