13 year old kid wit almost ALL retro Jordans… still needs a few (size 5).. video inside..

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

yea, i guess this is the super sneaker head site...

i give em 5 years n his collection will be thru the roof.. 

n i meant he has damn near… 1 of each… not each n every 1 of them….

are you this kid? :lol:

cool collection and all. but get some shoes with soul.. anyone can get these anywhere.

i came here for the misleading title.....but stayed for all the hilarious **** inside you fools got me rollin

CDP 8's "Not many people got those"
SB Lebron 9's "Not many people got those"

Pretty sure there is a lot of people with those 2 shoes.

I respect lil buddy's ambition and all but dude swears he's on MTV Cribs when they go in the closet and shows off the kicks by the way he's talking. He should just chill out and just be a 13 year old kid and not tryin to be like some of these well known "sneaker reviewers" he sees on youtube

May I ask why you speak like you do? You aren't bout dat life op. Hopefully you mature and learn to speak properly and stop bragging about your material possessions or achievements (shots of your trophies and honour roll certificate). Collection is decent, but it's ruined by this atrocity of a video

nice collection. "all retro jordans" is a huge over statment though. I'll give you this, you have a lot more pairs than i did at 13. Only used to get 3 pairs of shoes a year when i was a kid, 1 for back to school, 1 for Christmas, and another for my birthday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom