#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

Originally Posted by CP1708

I say positive stuff all the time about teams around here, ya'll only zero in on the bad stuff I point out.

Unlike what Mike thinks, I'm not a hater, just call em like I see em.
wink.gif
im just +!%*%$ with you, I know where you're coming from. When I was living up there I had to watch Blazer games on mute because Mike andMike were turrible

Originally Posted by acidicality

At least both Oregon teams are better than the Hurricokes.

Man, that was brutal. Sounded better in your head huh? Shoulda left it there, spared me the uncomfortableness of how much that "joke" sucked.

Back to the drawing board you should go........
Zing
roll.gif

Man, that was brutal. Sounded better in your head huh? Shoulda left it there, spared me the uncomfortableness of how much that "joke" sucked.

Too bad it wasn't meant as a joke and it's true.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

I don't think you can definitively say what would have happened had Bryant not gotten injured. It definitely made a difference, but you can't ignore how physically dominant Oregon was running the ball in the 2nd half. You could argue that when Bryant got injured that swung the momentum, but I think it was inevitable that UO would eventually start controlling the ground. They were already moving the ball in the first half but but had a few mistakes here and there that cost them some points.

Basically, you can't flat out argue that Ok. St. would have won had Bryant not gotten injured while completely ignoring how dominant Oregon was in the 2nd half. When you physically impose your will on someone to that extent, that reveals a serious weakness in a team that would have been uncovered eventually no matter the circumstances.

I'm stunned by the stupidness of this post. And I really shouldn't be, because you've made a lot like this. Truly. I'm amazed every single day that you post and nobody calls you out. That huge college football thread that says no homers, it's talking about you. Everytime I call out fans from Oregon being the most clueless in all the land, I'm talking about you.

Every single God damn post you make is how wonderful the Oregon freaking Ducks are and how they are just unlucky and one step away from greatness. @#$% that. You were getting your @#$%$ kicked until Bryant went out. At that point, O St let down. Plain and simple. It's disheartening when a star goes down, and that is what happened to them. So in the end, yes, the Ducks got the mo on their side, and pounded away, as they should have. They got the win, they get a pat on the back, but no, you can't live with that, you have to sit here and lie to a bunch of people who know you're full of crap, but you still do it anyways. Where you get this arrogance, is beyond me. You ain't rootin for USC, or Florida or some team like that, you root for the Ducks. And you give their fans a bad name. I'm dead serious. For all the good some guys on this board try to do to change my opinion of your fan base, you bring me right back to my original opinion, Duck/Beaver/Blazer fans are thee most clueless bunch of nobodies in the entire country. Again, dead serious. I'm not even joking.
You should [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]sit in a corner for a good 15 minutes[/color], and think about the garbage you type. NT will be a much better place when you get banned just for bein a homer. I'll paypal any mod that makes that happen. They can name their price.

smh.gif
I know I'm late as hell, BUT
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
THIS is the type of *!*! that gets me hyped for a game I would otherwise not really care about.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I don't think you can definitively say what would have happened had Bryant not gotten injured. It definitely made a difference, but you can't ignore how physically dominant Oregon was running the ball in the 2nd half. You could argue that when Bryant got injured that swung the momentum, but I think it was inevitable that UO would eventually start controlling the ground. They were already moving the ball in the first half but but had a few mistakes here and there that cost them some points.

Basically, you can't flat out argue that Ok. St. would have won had Bryant not gotten injured while completely ignoring how dominant Oregon was in the 2nd half. When you physically impose your will on someone to that extent, that reveals a serious weakness in a team that would have been uncovered eventually no matter the circumstances.

I'm stunned by the stupidness of this post. And I really shouldn't be, because you've made a lot like this. Truly. I'm amazed every single day that you post and nobody calls you out. That huge college football thread that says no homers, it's talking about you. Everytime I call out fans from Oregon being the most clueless in all the land, I'm talking about you.

Every single God damn post you make is how wonderful the Oregon freaking Ducks are and how they are just unlucky and one step away from greatness. @#$% that. You were getting your @#$%$ kicked until Bryant went out. At that point, O St let down. Plain and simple. It's disheartening when a star goes down, and that is what happened to them. So in the end, yes, the Ducks got the mo on their side, and pounded away, as they should have. They got the win, they get a pat on the back, but no, you can't live with that, you have to sit here and lie to a bunch of people who know you're full of crap, but you still do it anyways. Where you get this arrogance, is beyond me. You ain't rootin for USC, or Florida or some team like that, you root for the Ducks. And you give their fans a bad name. I'm dead serious. For all the good some guys on this board try to do to change my opinion of your fan base, you bring me right back to my original opinion, Duck/Beaver/Blazer fans are thee most clueless bunch of nobodies in the entire country. Again, dead serious. I'm not even joking.
You should [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]sit in a corner for a good 15 minutes[/color], and think about the garbage you type. NT will be a much better place when you get banned just for bein a homer. I'll paypal any mod that makes that happen. They can name their price.

smh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
THIS is the type of *!*! that gets me hyped for a game I would otherwise not really care about.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CP calling someone a homer. Oh sweet irony.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

smh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CP calling someone a homer. Oh sweet irony.
Seriously
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looks like I'm a little late to the party, just to clarify :
laugh.gif

I don't think you can definitively say what would have happened had Bryant not gotten injured.

THIS ^^ is the "homer" opinion got this guy all riled up. Read thatstatement, note just how pedestrian it is in every possible way, and then read the maniacal, hate-filled response that followed. It is absolutely unbelievable.

CP, I'm convinced that you're legitimately bonkers.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ dudes offering money to get dudes banished...

We just 2qtrs into the season
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude said hurricokes hopin for laughs
laugh.gif

leave the cane jokes to chester

espn streak is at 12. anybody that give me no-homer analysis of this game? gunna or dre preferably? thanks. oh and damn CP. if stuff like that is coming out onthe first day and the damn NFC North thread...this %@$# getting intense right out of the gate.

You still mad about the Cal game in '06 truth?
laugh.gif
I swear this dudewas posting drunk in the weeks leading up to the game, talking about how players in the pac-10 were soft because they didn't rock dreads like all theplayers down south. It was insane.

why would i be mad about the CAL game in 06? final score tennessee 35 cal 18 hmmmmm.... if anybody was talkin drunk it was your boy galen

never once on this site have i ever said "pac 10 players are soft because they dont have dreads" you twistin up words like a female.. smh

you try too hard..

You still mad about the Cal game in '06 truth?
laugh.gif
I swear this dude was posting drunk in the weeks leading up to the game, talking about how players in the pac-10 were soft because they didn't rock dreads like all the players down south. It was insane.
laugh.gif

Okay, '07. My bad?
grin.gif
Sorry I don't remember your exact words from2 years ago, all I know is that you related having dreads and gold caps with actual performance on the football field. It was completely ridiculous and I'mnot the only one that thought it was.

I'm out for the night, I'll give my thoughts tomorrow . .

Back
Top Bottom