. . . . . . . .

didn't read your story but looking at the length of it, i'm sure the answer is yes. buh-bye.

Don't do it bro,
ohwell.gif

cliff notes or pics......... up to you...... and you real stupid for thinking bout /yourself if this is real

I got family friends that shot themselves in the head with a hunting shotgun. not something you want your family to go through, show your family you appreciatethem and this will help you appreciate yourself too

C'mon man. I understand what you're going through but its not enough to kill yourself. I understand how you feel. You have plenty going your way. Tryto make something out of your life and be successful. I use to be depressed all of the time until I found someone to talk to about it which is what I reccomendto you. NT is not the place to discuss this because many people here are spoiled brats or just want to play hard. I'm sure there are some people here thatwill understand what you're going through but like I said, you should find someone to talk to about it. You can shoot me a pm if you want but I may not beable to respond until tomorrow because I'm about to get off work.

YOU ARE 17 AND THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN YOU NOW REALIZE

offin yourself right now is not the way to go. Life gets better. Trust me.

Granted your situation is tougher than most average stories of teenage angst, and I feel for you and the situation youre in. That being said, things will getbetter, especially if you are as smart as you say you are. It seems hopeless but keep at it, get yourself into college with them grades, and it will be a wholenew world for you. Dont give up yet.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

cliff notes or pics......... up to you...... and you real stupid for thinking bout /yourself if this is real

I got family friends that shot themselves in the head with a hunting shotgun. not something you want your family to go through, show your family you appreciate them and this will help you appreciate yourself too
the thing is, i don't have a family. my family is huge, but everyone in my family hates each other.

If you get good grades, stay in school. Go to college.

Get some counseling.

Suicide is the easy way out dogg .. Only weak people kill themselves .. You aint weak man .. keep your head up and keep on pushin .. i don't usuallyrespond to *!#% like this .. There is always another route to find what makes you happy in life .. Just remember the lord never gives you more than you canhandle .. Stay up my dude

wow....if youre self-sufficient the way you say you are, then pretend none of them exist. Instead of killing yourself, make them dead to you(not literally ofcourse)
go on about your life and do you and make your life as great as possible. 2 jobs and good grades...you sound like youre on the road to success

although I think I would run up in my moms crib and get my car papers/plates/etc.

You know, it really pains me to see what people will do on here to get a chuckle.

If you are serious about suicide Ro Ro, I've always thought you have to reach rock bottom before you reach the top.
Your situation is tough and I feel for you. But you would be foolish to make that decision. You seem like a healthy, educated, young adult. Think of what youare capable of. I see you overcoming your family problems (Hell, just leaving them out of your life), staring fresh, and making good friends. Think about it...

Dont do anything to hurt yourself.
The best thing you could do to get back at your family is become more successful than they could ever be. Remember that, work hard, and shove it in theirfaces.
Doing something harmful to yourself aint the thing to do, it doesnt help anyone. Especially you.

no...just use what you go through as motivation...do what you have to do for you and forget about the rest of those who don't support you...

Back
Top Bottom