. . . . . . . .

instead of giving up...
take your intelligence and use it, go to school, get a good paying job, and do your damn thing and when your mom and dad come to you for money tell em eff off

prove them wrong

Originally Posted by Shpat

If you are truly ready to die, then you have No ties to bind you. If you have No ties, there are no consequences to your actions and your future does not require planning. If you are serious about dying then things such as fear and doubt are now irrellevent to you. Before you take the leap into the great unknown of death, whynot first walk away from everything you know and see what you find? Pick a highway and walk down it. Hop on a train car and ride it. Get hired onto a ship and leave at any port you think might be interesting and wander strange lands. If you are ready to die, then simply walking away is not a huge step for you. There is absolutely no reason to not at least try it first. Afterall, whats the worst that could happen to you? Perhaps having nothing to lose could end up setting you free. Most people live their entire lives enslaved to constructs they create for themselves. You apparently are prepared to rid yourself of such concerns so you should attempt to make abandoning your life work in your favour for you first. You have nothing to lose.
eek.gif
Now I wanna do these things myself

If you are truly ready to die, then you have No ties to bind you. If you have No ties, there are no consequences to your actions and your future does not require planning. If you are serious about dying then things such as fear and doubt are now irrellevent to you. Before you take the leap into the great unknown of death, whynot first walk away from everything you know and see what you find? Pick a highway and walk down it. Hop on a train car and ride it. Get hired onto a ship and leave at any port you think might be interesting and wander strange lands. If you are ready to die, then simply walking away is not a huge step for you. There is absolutely no reason to not at least try it first. Afterall, whats the worst that could happen to you? Perhaps having nothing to lose could end up setting you free. Most people live their entire lives enslaved to constructs they create for themselves. You apparently are prepared to rid yourself of such concerns so you should attempt to make abandoning your life work in your favour for you first. You have nothing to lose.

I like the way you think my man!
pimp.gif

But I think most of these type situations are a cry for attention...if you really wanted to off yourself there will be no making of a thread you'd be deadalready.

Originally Posted by Executive76

pimp.gif

But I think most of these type situations are a cry for attention...if you really wanted to off yourself there will be no making of a thread you'd be dead already.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

http://forum.bodybuilding...howthread.php?t=112090321

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Originally Posted by Executive76

pimp.gif

But I think most of these type situations are a cry for attention...if you really wanted to off yourself there will be no making of a thread you'd be dead already.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112090321http://forum.bodybuilding...howthread.php?t=112090321
laugh.gif
... right. So just cuz it happened before, as a rule of thumb we should always expect it again huh?Man if dude was gonna kill himself, he'd be dead by now.

Why would you post this on this board? Stop.

And I agree with the "go on an adventure" angle. You have nothing to stop you or tie you down. Leave. Go overseas. Do something that many ofcannot.

you should never do that.dont let other people make you do that.find a new goal in life.do something.than wen you get old you can write a book about your lifeand what you went trough.dont do it.your still young and have a lot to live for

Really real talk, dude prolly forgot why he was sad and __s still coming in here with the "there there" e-back patting.... at this point, if we allstop reminding him he was sad, it might just be Ok....

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

Life is so short it will end before you know it...naturally. So keep living man there's a lot waiting for you.

Word. It's Always darkest before dawn, son.
quotes deep, i like dat

laugh.gif
isnt that the quote from The Dark Knight?

Originally Posted by JJ1223

^ yeah,
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Both of ya'll are remedial if you think batman an nem came up with that quote. Like, didn't Jesus say that +*$! or something? All I know is that the quote is way older than me and you.

^ but its funny lol. ppl getting their advice from summer blockbusters. rush hour 2 helped quell my phobia of bombs

Originally Posted by ericescobar

^ but its funny lol. ppl getting their advice from summer blockbusters. rush hour 2 helped quell my phobia of bombs
Well hell, Saw 2 ain't do a GAT DAMN thing for my fear of needles
eyes.gif
. I'ma stick to getting my advice from God.
laugh.gif

Well, it's not really a laughing matter.

You're right, I was in the wrong. But I stand by everything post-
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

If you get good grades, stay in school. Go to college.

Get some counseling.
Your SAT scores are really good, and if your GPA corresponds with it, then you should have no time finding yourself in a very good school. Trustme, just go to college, at least then you can allow yourself an opportunity to get away from all of it. If your financial situation is really as said, then youshould have no problem getting sufficient financial aid as well. Best of luck to ya.

Back
Top Bottom