. . . . . . . .

Not sure you want to go this angle but...

if you only 17 arent you technically still a minor and your mother is legally bound to support you?

got any sneakers you don't want?
nerd.gif

Seriously, you should attend a local church in ya neighborhood. Give your life to Christ, and be around people that are positive and loving. Being around anenvironment that is negative isnt healthy for you at all man.

Keep ya head up man, you will definitely get your reward man.

smh.gif
@ everyone saying do it, and not providing support

smh.gif
@ anybody saying "do it".
Not cool.

Listen bro, your only 17. It's people out there that has went thru way more than what you hav gone thru. I'm not gona feel sorry for you. Your acoward. Suicide is not the answer. Stop cryin like a lil *+% and get out there and try to turn your life around. Pick up some hobbies, get some counseling,talk to somebody. Killing yourself? Your a selfish coward.

you dont deserve this bro. like one of the quotes in that thread about being lost in life "if you're going through hell, keep going". keep thegrades up because then youll get somethin out of it later.

the best revenge is sucess. keep your head up. it can always be worse.
EDIT: the things people do for laughs
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Not sure you want to go this angle but...

if you only 17 arent you technically still a minor and your mother is legally bound to support you?
i legally emancipated myself

Stop complaining and man up. Life aint that bad if you still able to post on NT...

I READ the entire thing and can honestly say "DAMN" life is rough... but that's what makesyou stronger and more independent as a person...

Just live for yourself, cut them off if you not feeling the love and learn to only rely on RO RO8....

taken from a previous thread... "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, buthow to dance in the rain. " SO CRANK DAT %*$#%

If you need somebody to talk to you can pm me your number or email.
Always here to help. I may have sounded a lil harsh but I'm not gone let you go out like that. You came to NT looking for support so we should be there togive it to you.

Sounds like you got it pretty rough man I feel for you. But don't off yourself my guy that's the easy way out. You sound like a pretty bright kid. Ifyou're doing good in school then you probably got a lot of potential. It can only get better from where you're at. You plan on going to college?You're too young and you have your whole lifie ahead of you and you def don't wanna miss college. College life is amazing especially if you're asgood of a student as you say you are. My advice, don't do anything unrealistic. Sometimes life is gonna suck but don't let the shady people in yourfamily bring ya a down. You being able to make it on you're own is gonna benefit you later in life. Im tellin ya you're better off without a #%*#$#mother like that. Go out and meet a nice girl or make some new friends. Surround yourself with good people and I wouldn't be surprised if your outlook onlife changes. Keep your head up fam

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Endure the rain so you can enjoy the Sun...
Yeah. Life is hard for everybody man. We all endure our own struggles.

I know a lot of NT'ers are not of or fans of the ideas of Christianity, but I am, and I know that you have a loving Heavenly Father.

Press onward.

Originally Posted by dropKicks

Suicide is the easy way out dogg .. Only weak people kill themselves .. You aint weak man .. keep your head up and keep on pushin .. i don't usually respond to *!#% like this .. There is always another route to find what makes you happy in life .. Just remember the lord never gives you more than you can handle .. Stay up my dude

Words to live by seriously.

Nothing is ever that serious. People go through hard times. You just have to work with what you're dealt and know that it will get better. When that timecomes, you will appreciate everything you have because of how much you went through to get it.

everyone telling this kid to 'off himself' or 'commit that' has no business on this forum. inexcusable.

Originally Posted by acosta2

everyone telling this kid to 'off himself' or 'commit that' has no business on this forum. inexcusable.
he's not going to do it - this is him crying for attention.

and if he does do it, it's not because some kids on an internet forum told him to ---- however, if somehow it was that reason, then he deserves what hegets.

Real talk, if you're any sort of a believer, look towards your faith.

If not, just remember that somewhere around the world, there is another person that has it harder than you.

Keep your head up, life has its rough patches for a reason, it'd be boring if everything was great all the time
grin.gif

Man Im sorry to hear this man. Your fam should be the ones to help you. But dont off your self. You're young and have plenty of life ahead of you. If youoff yourself, your just making your mom proud (since you say she hates you). Dont do it. If you're on your own, why do you still keep contact with yourfam? BOTTOM LINE, DONT DO IT.

Back
Top Bottom