15 Years of NikeTalk S&T

I swear I read the Delonte rumors here first before they got on other message boards and Twitter.
Sometimes I tell a friend some news/rumor I read on NT and he replies with "dude where are you getting your information?  i see nothing on twitter or espn."

Then an hour or so passes and my friend says "ok yeah I saw the news/rumor now."  Happens regularly.

nthat.gif

Last edited:
I swear I read the Delonte rumors here first before they got on other message boards and Twitter.
Sometimes I tell a friend some news/rumor I read on NT and he replies with "dude where are you getting your information?  i see nothing on twitter or espn."

Then an hour or so passes and my friend says "ok yeah I saw the news/rumor now."  Happens regularly.

:nthat:  

all the time :pimp:

The Yankees winning it all in '09 and our season threads run through the entire postseason :pimp: .

Going back to the Jets '09/10 and '10/11 season threads is as bittersweet as it'll get :wow: .

:nthat:  

Yep. And before the twitter days, I had the latest sports news a good few hours before most other people received the same tidbits. I'd hash it out with you guys all morning/afternoon and it'd be old news by the time my friends wanted to talk about it. They'd be upset because I had already moved on from the "old" news. :lol:

First Born definitely had an alternate. Everything was the same except the alt rooted for the Capitals and had an ovechkin avy.The way the posted and responded and posting same time, same threads. They were too alike to not be different people.

That dual life/different person act was weird.
I didn't have an alternate and was vindicated when Meth addressed it. There was absolutely no reason for me to post under an alternate sn either; I never shied away from voicing my opinion even if it were unpopular. There were a lot of wannabe nt detectives trying to say other members were me and vice versa if we shared a similar opinion. The way he posted and answered questions in the same thread? Like really who says that. Admins are able to see if there are dual sn's for someone. It was proven not only by Meth, but JRose5 that none of those other sn's were me. I've been accused of being Iron Man, True Blues & countless others that I clearly wasn't :lol:

Can't blame Chester. If I posted in anything other than general back than I would have been banned too. The names Fairley and Dyer will haunt me forever

First Born definitely had an alternate. Everything was the same except the alt rooted for the Capitals and had an ovechkin avy.The way the posted and responded and posting same time, same threads. They were too alike to not be different people.

That dual life/different person act was weird.
I didn't have an alternate and was vindicated when Meth addressed it. There was absolutely no reason for me to post under an alternate sn either; I never shied away from voicing my opinion even if it were unpopular. There were a lot of wannabe nt detectives trying to say other members were me and vice versa if we shared a similar opinion. The way he posted and answered questions in the same thread? Like really who says that. Admins are able to see if there are dual sn's for someone. It was proven not only by Meth, but JRose5 that none of those other sn's were me. I've been accused of being Iron Man, True Blues & countless others that I clearly wasn't
You're not Iron Man or True Blues. That's a fact.

But at one point you were the personification of the Welcome to Atlanta remix. Having a different SN with rooting interests for each region and ****.

The reason why a couple of us caught on was because you literally posted the same distinct opinions under different SN's. You went through all the trouble of creating separate personalities...just to repeat an opinion or blatantly agree with yourself. Dudes having SN's on ice in case they got hit with a ban or w/e is one thing...but you were on some next level ****.

Everyone knows IP's can be ****** around with so that doesn't mean much.

I'll just "agree to disagree" now though. I suggest you do the same. Maybe that way I won't get another classic PM on how you'll beat me up in person.
frown.gif

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I still kind of think First Born had those alternates :lol:

I did use to love the banned alternates people had ready to go... that or they just used them if they hit the 50 post limit for that day. And :pimp: @ revealing who frontrunner4life was, well done, erupt.

Last edited:
2010 NBA Finals Lakers vs. Celtics was wild :lol:

NT'ers were getting banned multiple times daily :lol:

I remember one NT'er before Game 6 of the Finals that year with the Lakers down 3-2 and the Finals heading back to LA, some NT Laker fan offered a bet of money for his wife :lol:. That NT Laker fan was so confident Lakers would come back and win the Finals in 7 games which they did.

That last moment of Laker glory. I miss 2010

I remember Doo be Doo was running his mouth after game 5 so I asked him if he would rather have his team down 3-2 in the finals with games 6 and 7 at home, or see them get swept in the 2nd round like the spurs did that year.

I remember him saying he'd rather see his team lose early in the playoffs then to lose in the finals on the grandest stage. He said it in a more angry belligerent way though and it was my sig on here for a while after he made a fool of himself like he usually regularly did.

Zodogg was pretty cool though aside from his lakers hate. He picked up some NFL authentic jerseys for me that he found at his local Marshall's for dirt cheap way back in the day which was a cool move on his part.

@Big J 33 There's no doubt about it g. Before it got brought up back in the day I thought it was only me who noticed, but a lot of y'all did too...

On topic though...

There's a ridiculous amount of memories I have from NT and most of them are from this section. The day I finally let go of this board will be after most of S&T's regulars are gone.

frontrunner4life finally revealed.
eek.gif
Makes a lot of sense it was erupt107 though, dude's troll game is always on point.
laugh.gif

I swear I cried one hunned tears of laughter at "Actually, fool". That deserves to get brought up EVERY time in these threads.

I still drop "blowed up" and "debacled" in real life.
laugh.gif
The Emmitt Smith thread and Gunna's old avy
pimp.gif

Completely forgot about Steve Phillips joint being full of gems.

Random memory I don't expect anyone to get: One of the lowkey funniest S&T moments for me came after Dirk flagrant fouled AK47 in some game. This was like back around '06-'08. The comments that came from that incident were
roll.gif

Someone said Dirk avenged the defeat at Stalingrad and another dude dropped a "If he dies...he dies."

^One of those two was from KLJ.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
zodogg

hahaha

"roster guard 24"

I remember his die rat bastard die posts about ginobli. I think he hated ginobli and maybe Robert horry more then he did Kobe which is hard to imagine.

I just noticed I seen first born post for the first time in ages.

Lmaooooo at that pm to jumpmanfromthebay though. Jumpmans cool people's, but I remember he really rustled my jimmies the night the lakers lost game 2 to Dallas at home in 2011. The laker hater thread got bumped and his posts just stood out to me for whatever reason. I wasn't super mad like first born got at him though but that was probably the most heated I was over a sporting event on here even though my teams have suffered more frustrating losses.

No one remembers AntLdope
frown.gif

@DarthSka@DarthSka<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->@grandtheftbike@grandtheftbike<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->@Big J 33@Big J 33<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->I failed
mean.gif
laugh.gif

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]No one remembers AntLdope :frown:

darthska darthska @grandtheftbike big j 33 big j 33 I failed :smh:[/quote]:smokin

Wasn't eem Antidope that got all uptight. :lol:

Antldope: "Lakers really are just the better team, honestly. Spurs are done. We just got lucky 4 times, so we have 4 fake titles."

Antidope: "GAMETIME! Go Spurs go! We might beat LA by fifty!"

Antldope: "Spurs have no chance. :\ "

NT: "Ummmmm... :nerd: "

:rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
FB, you want in on MLB Re-Draft?

PM me or @Proshares if interested.
No thanks CP; I barely have any free time nowadays.

You're not Iron Man or True Blues. That's a fact.

But at one point you were the personification of the Welcome to Atlanta remix. Having a different SN with rooting interests for each region and ****.

The reason why a couple of us caught on was because you literally posted the same distinct opinions under different SN's. You went through all the trouble of creating separate personalities...just to repeat an opinion or blatantly agree with yourself. Dudes having SN's on ice in case they got hit with a ban or w/e is one thing...but you were on some next level ****.

Everyone knows IP's can be ****** around with so that doesn't mean much.

I'll just "agree to disagree" now though. I suggest you do the same. Maybe that way I won't get another classic PM on how you'll beat me up in person.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
 @ a couple of us caught on, you truly are something else. You started a witch hunt, which you were banned by Meth for. So now everyone knows IP's can easily be tampered with? Funny how back then that was your solid form of proof and when that back fired, welp.
laugh.gif

You were pulling quotes from all types of threads and when Meth did the footwork it was proven that none of those members were me. You have always had a vivid imagination though, you're a real Colombo in your own mind with your "good memory".  You should have just let it go, but you're incapable of doing so because after all of these years you still argue it.

I am guilty of letting my temper get the best of me on here at times and hurling insults at members, but having multiple personalities or sn's, you couldn't be more wrong. I always thought you were a little odd with your fascination with me and your quest to prove something that was clearly false.
I'll be honest, I still kind of think First Born had those alternates
laugh.gif

I really wasn't though, but keep on believing what you must. What I have noticed in this thread is everyone who has accused me of this, you, DSK, Mr. Marcus are members that I shared words with in the past, so of course people who don't like me would continue this false accusation.

@Big J 33 There's no doubt about it g. Before it got brought up back in the day I thought it was only me who noticed, but a lot of y'all did too...
You were the first person to ever accuse me of this and when you attempted to air me out, there were members who didn't like me who jumped on your wagon. There really isn't a reason to continue this back and forth, as you said we should agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom