16 & PREGNANT FANS CHECK IN VOL. I'M THE DADDY!!!

Actually i'm not a fan, cant stand the snow!

every time i turn to mtv its this or teen mom! is the show THAT POPPIN??!? i dont see the hype about it, same with that i used to be fat show, why are there shows about FAT PEOPLE BEING FAT?!? loose some weight and keep in movin!

yes im mad
mad.gif

Discuss
smile.gif

every time i turn to mtv its this or teen mom! is the show THAT POPPIN??!? i dont see the hype about it, same with that i used to be fat show, why are there shows about FAT PEOPLE BEING FAT?!? loose some weight and keep in movin!

yes im mad
mad.gif

Discuss
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

yes im mad
mad.gif

Discuss
smile.gif
The episode with the white guy with dreadlocks was hilarious. His slang was so heavy they had to use subtitles
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My homey knows one of the chicks that was on the show, she's the manager at a pawn shop, only reason he knows her is cause he's the manager at a different pawn  shop and they met at a company picnic

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

yes im mad
mad.gif

Discuss
smile.gif
The episode with the white guy with dreadlocks was hilarious. His slang was so heavy they had to use subtitles
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My homey knows one of the chicks that was on the show, she's the manager at a pawn shop, only reason he knows her is cause he's the manager at a different pawn  shop and they met at a company picnic

Originally Posted by ErickM713

What does this have to do with the show?

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

She was one of the pregnant girls

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

She was one of the pregnant girls

Funny you mention this.  I only watch MTV for Jersey Shore, but tonight I've just watched I Used to Be Fat, True Life: I'm Addicted to Food, and now I'm watching this
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
  I never feel bad for these dumb %%* girls, but it's still sad when you hear some of their stories. 

Funny you mention this.  I only watch MTV for Jersey Shore, but tonight I've just watched I Used to Be Fat, True Life: I'm Addicted to Food, and now I'm watching this
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
  I never feel bad for these dumb %%* girls, but it's still sad when you hear some of their stories. 

I heard pregnancy rates are decreasing because of the show.
I'm not surprised, their lives are intriguingly depressing.

Besides, I only tune into MTV during awards, Jersey Shore, and Vice Guide.

I heard pregnancy rates are decreasing because of the show.
I'm not surprised, their lives are intriguingly depressing.

Besides, I only tune into MTV during awards, Jersey Shore, and Vice Guide.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she's lost a lot of weight since giving birth to her daughter...Gary's disgusting %@$ could def. use whatever she did...

she's also being charged w/a few felonies for hitting him
I don't care how much weight she's lost. If I were Gary I would've deaded her once she threw her first punch.

Gary is a saint.

Back
Top Bottom