16 & PREGNANT FANS CHECK IN VOL. I'M THE DADDY!!!

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

why are there shows about FAT PEOPLE BEING FAT?!? loose some weight and keep in movin!

laugh.gif
 the show isn't about fat people being fat, it's about fat people losing weight.
but ya, MTV is loaded with stupid shows like this, jersey shore, 16 and pregnant, etc. all dumb shows

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by omgitswes

also on the new season I heard there is this black couple who is from Huntsville....we've been in the national spotlight a lot this year and it isn't for the best of situations
frown.gif
Oh yes that couple where the father gave up his football scholarship and his family is blaming his girlfriend....well wife since they snuck off and got married
His family asked her for a paternity test smh

i read they were divorced now then i read that he moved to NY w/her but wont tell his family where they are
thytkerjobs wrote:
I missed the whole second season, but from season 1, Tyler and his chick should have been the only couple to keep their baby. Macy is a good mom but the dad is garbage.
Farrah and the fat one are wastes of space on earth.
Katelyn and and Tlyer did NOT need to keep that baby...Kate could barely live in her own house and his dad is a drug addict...i wouldn't be surprised if Tyler's mom (who seems to have it together mentally) was just barely getting by...they made the best choice but i'm glad they still get to watch her grow up...Maci and Farrah have the most supportive families even tho Farrah is a brat about it...

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by omgitswes

also on the new season I heard there is this black couple who is from Huntsville....we've been in the national spotlight a lot this year and it isn't for the best of situations
frown.gif
Oh yes that couple where the father gave up his football scholarship and his family is blaming his girlfriend....well wife since they snuck off and got married
His family asked her for a paternity test smh

i read they were divorced now then i read that he moved to NY w/her but wont tell his family where they are
thytkerjobs wrote:
I missed the whole second season, but from season 1, Tyler and his chick should have been the only couple to keep their baby. Macy is a good mom but the dad is garbage.
Farrah and the fat one are wastes of space on earth.
Katelyn and and Tlyer did NOT need to keep that baby...Kate could barely live in her own house and his dad is a drug addict...i wouldn't be surprised if Tyler's mom (who seems to have it together mentally) was just barely getting by...they made the best choice but i'm glad they still get to watch her grow up...Maci and Farrah have the most supportive families even tho Farrah is a brat about it...

can someone explain tyler and kate...arent their parents shacking up now...why? who was together first? the kids or the parents... i think macis babydaddy is cute. i knew her and kyle wouldnt last though.

can someone explain tyler and kate...arent their parents shacking up now...why? who was together first? the kids or the parents... i think macis babydaddy is cute. i knew her and kyle wouldnt last though.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

can someone explain tyler and kate...arent their parents shacking up now...why? who was together first? the kids or the parents...

Mannn Tyler & Catelynn was so damn confusing, took me some time to figure it out when their episode first aired
laugh.gif

Tyler & Catelynn started dating first, that's how Catelynn's mother and Tyler's dad met. Then they got married so Tyler & Catelynn are now step brother and sister

can someone explain tyler and kate...arent their parents shacking up now...why? who was together first? the kids or the parents...

Mannn Tyler & Catelynn was so damn confusing, took me some time to figure it out when their episode first aired
laugh.gif

Tyler & Catelynn started dating first, that's how Catelynn's mother and Tyler's dad met. Then they got married so Tyler & Catelynn are now step brother and sister

the kids were together first...then her mom and his dad got married...Ryan's a idiot and always looks lost but he's so damn cute and made a gorgeous baby with Maci

Diego wrote:
^
Estrogen Overload
sorry Diego
ohwell.gif

the kids were together first...then her mom and his dad got married...Ryan's a idiot and always looks lost but he's so damn cute and made a gorgeous baby with Maci

Diego wrote:
^
Estrogen Overload
sorry Diego
ohwell.gif

dang that sucks. id be mad at my mom or dad for that bs...but i guess they not blood...so that little kid kates little brother...is that butch and kates moms kid?

yeah i hate that ryan is a jerk it kills my attraction to him

dang that sucks. id be mad at my mom or dad for that bs...but i guess they not blood...so that little kid kates little brother...is that butch and kates moms kid?

yeah i hate that ryan is a jerk it kills my attraction to him

I heard MTV is going to do a show about getting abortions. I am sure it will go over quite well in this country.
wink.gif

I heard MTV is going to do a show about getting abortions. I am sure it will go over quite well in this country.
wink.gif

The girl on I used to be fat lost 91 pounds in 110 days. I've watched all those shows too. I don't see how people can continue to say it's glamorizing teen pregnancy, it's much more of the opposite. Hardly any of the girls are better off for it, in the short term anways, fact of being on MTV and being kind of famous and those benefits is a separate issue.

The girl on I used to be fat lost 91 pounds in 110 days. I've watched all those shows too. I don't see how people can continue to say it's glamorizing teen pregnancy, it's much more of the opposite. Hardly any of the girls are better off for it, in the short term anways, fact of being on MTV and being kind of famous and those benefits is a separate issue.

Originally Posted by cryptikman

wink.gif

i watch waaay to much tv but it came on already...after the reunion this past tuesday...

it was the girl who was dating white guy w/locks...

Spoiler [+]
she had the abortion...i think it was the smart decision for them to make

Originally Posted by cryptikman

wink.gif

i watch waaay to much tv but it came on already...after the reunion this past tuesday...

it was the girl who was dating white guy w/locks...

Spoiler [+]
she had the abortion...i think it was the smart decision for them to make

Back
Top Bottom