16 & PREGNANT FANS CHECK IN VOL. I'M THE DADDY!!!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cryptikman

I heard MTV is going to do a show about getting abortions. I am sure it will go over quite well in this country.
wink.gif

i watch waaay to much tv but it came on already...after the reunion this past tuesday...

it was the girl who was dating white guy w/locks...
I saw it, she got a lot of hate for getting the abortion but honestly it's her choice
She said in an interview she was taking the birth control shot but got the dates for her next shot mixed up and that's how she got prego the second time

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cryptikman

I heard MTV is going to do a show about getting abortions. I am sure it will go over quite well in this country.
wink.gif

i watch waaay to much tv but it came on already...after the reunion this past tuesday...

it was the girl who was dating white guy w/locks...
I saw it, she got a lot of hate for getting the abortion but honestly it's her choice
She said in an interview she was taking the birth control shot but got the dates for her next shot mixed up and that's how she got prego the second time

Never understood why this show was so popular. Tried watching an episode but couldn't sit through 5 mins of it. 

Never understood why this show was so popular. Tried watching an episode but couldn't sit through 5 mins of it. 

Back
Top Bottom