17 y/o girl plans robbery...hires goons to help. Goons kill her. (vid)

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

You could get locked up for shoplifting? Must of been Saks or something
laugh.gif

Son...u can get locked up for shoplifting from walmart, it doesnt have to be a high end store like saks

^^i think as long as it's public info, we can all see it.

saw the video and i know she's young and pretty and had a promising future. but i think the point is being missed with her trying to do some grimy $%* too. i mean, you wanna live that life or attempt, this is a result of it. it's unfortunate this happened, but she is guilty as the person who 'accidentally' shot her.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Google just puts everything out there...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://siterunning.info/b...ng/167610/Latisha-Embrey
2qv85rb.jpg

Two felony charges? Doesn't look too good.

Damn...parents letting her rot there
laugh.gif

she been in 7 months and only needed to come up with 1500?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

thats sad mayne... even if my ppl were hot enough at me to leave me in one of my boys or cousins woulda scooped me by now
laugh.gif

she got grand larceny charges...multiple felony counts. thats all ill say...I thought Nt woulda posted bond by now...

sike.

lol.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Google just puts everything out there...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://siterunning.info/b...ng/167610/Latisha-Embrey
2qv85rb.jpg

Two felony charges? Doesn't look too good.

Damn...parents letting her rot there
laugh.gif

she been in 7 months and only needed to come up with 1500?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

thats sad mayne... even if my ppl were hot enough at me to leave me in one of my boys or cousins woulda scooped me by now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Ol' girl is still stuck washing Big Berthas drawers all over some merchandise? El oh el 

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Carver

Damn she was 17? She looked a little more mature than 17... But when you do dumb #*!@ like robbing, you get what you ask for.
this 
seriously robbing a crack house, not the brightest idea, hiring 2 inexperienced 21 year olds with weapons, I mean I ain't the smartest guy in the world... but.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how do you sit in jail 7 months on a 1,500 bail? by this time she's probably been through court and her %$# is sitting in prison.  

Honestly we don't know the full or real story, it's the 2 gunmen's words against..nobody, because she is dead..They can be making it all up in attempts to put the blame on her in hopes they can get a little mercy in court..

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how do you sit in jail 7 months on a 1,500 bail? by this time she's probably been through court and her %$# is sitting in prison.  

Am I missing something here?  It looks like $15,000 not $1,500.  I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Originally Posted by BallRN23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Am I missing something here?  It looks like $15,000 not $1,500.  I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

To bond someone out u only need to pay 10% of the bail, which is $1,500

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

same here
laugh.gif

I didn't know that it was only 10% I always thought you had to pay all of it.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

They called it a "bizarre case".. Hmm.. I wonder why.
30t6p3b.gif

I caught that too. Like it has to be considered bizarre when a white girl gets caught up in something like this. But if it would have been a Keisha, it would have been just another case 
30t6p3b.gif
TRUTH

she thought she was about that life. what you expect when you hire amateurs to do the job.

Originally Posted by BossBlaze

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To bond someone out u only need to pay 10% of the bail, which is $1,500

Ahhh.  Good to know. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the clarification my man. 

Back
Top Bottom