19 teens rob DC store and make away w. over $20,000 worth of denim....

i love it when the bad guys win
smokin.gif

^^A barracade around Saratoga?!
When was this?
You sure you're not talking about Trinidad.

When was this?

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

When was this?

yeah i think thats what he means...when the checkpoints were setup for trinidad...i was looking at houses over there too. glad i ax'ed that idea.

When was this?

yeah i think thats what he means...when the checkpoints were setup for trinidad...i was looking at houses over there too. glad i ax'ed that idea.

It's going to be any worse on the Metro, especially the green line during the summer.  I feel sorry for some of the tourists visiting DC for the summer, they will see alot of foolishness.

It's going to be any worse on the Metro, especially the green line during the summer.  I feel sorry for some of the tourists visiting DC for the summer, they will see alot of foolishness.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

When was this?

Yeah, that was a good idea. Bodies were dropping daily over there for like 2 weeks straight.

You might see something similar to this when those YOTR VII's come out this weekend.

When was this?

Yeah, that was a good idea. Bodies were dropping daily over there for like 2 weeks straight.

You might see something similar to this when those YOTR VII's come out this weekend.

^ really over shoes? yeah me and my friend went to go look at places...i gave him the list of addresses (hes from ne) and hes like are you outta your freaking mind. lol. thats why i rarely ride the metro...if i do its for school. my last class is tomorrow...and i wont see another subway until august.

^ really over shoes? yeah me and my friend went to go look at places...i gave him the list of addresses (hes from ne) and hes like are you outta your freaking mind. lol. thats why i rarely ride the metro...if i do its for school. my last class is tomorrow...and i wont see another subway until august.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

When was this?

true, the results did justify the actions but at the same time you gotta consider the costs......basic civil liberties were infringed upon  but i do see both sides

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

When was this?

true, the results did justify the actions but at the same time you gotta consider the costs......basic civil liberties were infringed upon  but i do see both sides

I hated that barricade. I understand they had to do something extreme like that due to circumstance, but it was a pain.
I stopped going up there to see my brother practice after my 3rd visit. Was moved over to the side & questioned for 30mins on why I kept returning to the neighborhood smh

I hated that barricade. I understand they had to do something extreme like that due to circumstance, but it was a pain.
I stopped going up there to see my brother practice after my 3rd visit. Was moved over to the side & questioned for 30mins on why I kept returning to the neighborhood smh

Back
Top Bottom