19 teens rob DC store and make away w. over $20,000 worth of denim....

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's going to be any worse on the Metro, especially the green line during the summer.  I feel sorry for some of the tourists visiting DC for the summer, they will see alot of foolishness.

Gallery Place
30t6p3b.gif

It's going to be any worse on the Metro, especially the green line during the summer.  I feel sorry for some of the tourists visiting DC for the summer, they will see alot of foolishness.

Gallery Place
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by spacerace

30t6p3b.gif
 DC takes another L

Negative...

You "assume" they are from DC...they are obviously Maryland bammas.

#FACT
nerd.gif
 source? 
or did you just pull that out off your ***?

how about this..."The DMv takes another L"

also, this isn't twitter, no need for the pound sign bro. 

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by spacerace

30t6p3b.gif
 DC takes another L

Negative...

You "assume" they are from DC...they are obviously Maryland bammas.

#FACT
nerd.gif
 source? 
or did you just pull that out off your ***?

how about this..."The DMv takes another L"

also, this isn't twitter, no need for the pound sign bro. 

Going to work is going to be a pain

Going to work is going to be a pain

Damn thats alotta pairs of skinny jeans. Dude outta post up outside ever high school and gay area. Str8 make a killing

Damn thats alotta pairs of skinny jeans. Dude outta post up outside ever high school and gay area. Str8 make a killing

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by TENnAHALF

Probably already said already, but I don't mind saying it again. Next time that happens, put a bullet in one of their heads. Nobody will come back to steal again.
murdering ppl for retail theft
pimp.gif

getting paid 8.00 dollars an hr to put your life n danger n take the lives of others
pimp.gif

your extremely intelligent... bro

if i owned the place and those hethens disrespected the place i worked hard to set up and build, i'd have no problem putting holes in each one of their heads and then slapping their moms in the face when their on the news talkin about "my baby was a good boy, he'd never hurt anyone"

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by TENnAHALF

Probably already said already, but I don't mind saying it again. Next time that happens, put a bullet in one of their heads. Nobody will come back to steal again.
murdering ppl for retail theft
pimp.gif

getting paid 8.00 dollars an hr to put your life n danger n take the lives of others
pimp.gif

your extremely intelligent... bro

if i owned the place and those hethens disrespected the place i worked hard to set up and build, i'd have no problem putting holes in each one of their heads and then slapping their moms in the face when their on the news talkin about "my baby was a good boy, he'd never hurt anyone"

went to DC in the summer of 05. indeed i saw a lot of foolishness

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

What do you all mean by foolishness?

Back
Top Bottom