1994 Air Max2... WHEN? Nike PLEASE Make This Happen ASAP!!!

Innards…
E64A52FD-7562-47C5-BEB1-BA3FE0C4E744.jpeg

So, I'm gonna make this brief; I've had a pair of 99 Bred IV's swapped by Ammoskunk. Turnaround time was less than 90 days with a great final product.

I then entrusted him to do a midsole swap on a pair of '01 Blk/Cement III's and also replace the back tabs. And to be fair, I got a little more particular with what I was looking for as I wanted the elephant print to sit more like the OG pair. And man, let me tell you...From the delayed responses and elusive time lines, my experience on this project has been NO different.

Tell me why I've been waiting over a year and a half for my shoes. I'm at the point now where I've seen pics of the components altogether...and been told "Yup, just gotta glue these up. Be ready in 30 days."

That was 3 months ago. I figured I'd come into NT and just search his name. This post is what I found. Haha!

Great work...way too many options out there now to rely on him. Hell, I've done two of my own swaps at this point lol!

So, I'm gonna make this brief; I've had a pair of 99 Bred IV's swapped by Ammoskunk. Turnaround time was less than 90 days with a great final product.

I then entrusted him to do a midsole swap on a pair of '01 Blk/Cement III's and also replace the back tabs. And to be fair, I got a little more particular with what I was looking for as I wanted the elephant print to sit more like the OG pair. And man, let me tell you...From the delayed responses and elusive time lines, my experience on this project has been NO different.

Tell me why I've been waiting over a year and a half for my shoes. I'm at the point now where I've seen pics of the components altogether...and been told "Yup, just gotta glue these up. Be ready in 30 days."

That was 3 months ago. I figured I'd come into NT and just search his name. This post is what I found. Haha!

Great work...way too many options out there now to rely on him. Hell, I've done two of my own swaps at this point lol!
Wow. I caught flashbacks just reading this. He's a good dude, but a terrible businessman.

Year and a half? Wtf!!!

Just an update for anyone interested, as comical as this all is. Lol...

I heard back from him after messaging him yesterday. He told me "We'll meet up this week. For sure."

Which is how we completed the handoff for the IV's he did for me. But, we'll see. I replied, asking him if it could be by Friday...I'm headed out of town Saturday morning. Gonna be heated if he tries to meet up and I miss him.

I'd suggest moving on... respectfully.
That whole saga you went through was hilarious :lol:

I don’t understand how dude can run a business in that kind of manner. Is his head so in the clouds he doesn’t understand his own time constraints? Or is he just full of s***??? We’ll never kno lol :rofl:

Just an update for anyone interested, as comical as this all is. Lol...

I heard back from him after messaging him yesterday. He told me "We'll meet up this week. For sure."

Which is how we completed the handoff for the IV's he did for me. But, we'll see. I replied, asking him if it could be by Friday...I'm headed out of town Saturday morning. Gonna be heated if he tries to meet up and I miss him.

So did you get your shoes?

Update:

Met up with him for the shoes today. Came through with quality work. Just like he did on my IV's. We chopped it up for a minute. He spoke on some roadblocks that he'd run into in his personal life...family members falling ill and him having to focus more on that for a while...and there being some game-worn pairs he was workin on that took precedence.

Not to speak for him but just stating facts, he did mention that he may be looking to take a break after this curre t game-worm pair that he's working on. So, if I were looking for new work, I'd go elsewhere. He does incredible work...but I did wait almost a full two years for this second project. Here's some pics!

They're sitting on top of the Desert Elephant box cause I was getting ready to compare shape and stuff...

The Black Cemebts were mid-sole swapped and heel-tab replaced. Mid-sole was painted sail to give that aged look.
20220818_204023.jpg
20220818_204009.jpg
20220818_203959.jpg
20220818_203951.jpg
20220818_203931.jpg
20220818_203919.jpg
20220818_203904.jpg

Back
Top Bottom